28

Tae stare at the flat stomach which is covered by clothes. He slightly pull the tee shirt of others and he instantly got a smack.

What are you doing? Jungkook glare at him.

Nothing...  Taehyung was carving for seeing others stomach.

Who is your doctor? Mrs. Kim ask to Jungkook.

Hyung... He is a gynecologist... He answered quickly.

How is your health?

Perfect...

Any symptoms....

Vomiting that's all...

Ya.. Take care of him, she look at his son who focused on covered belly.

What?  Tae look at them all with a wide eyes.

*********

Taehyung  lay on bed while thinking something hard. Jungkook  look at him through the mirror. 

What are you doing Taehyung?

Tae look at him....

Get  ready... We have to go..

Where?

Jungkook turn towards him, to college else where...

Ya... Taehyung get up and go near to him. Kooki.....he hug his husband.  You need rest so took a day off.... He place his head on others shoulder.

No.. Need of that.. Iam perfectly alright... I sleep with you yesterday  that doesn't means you can take advantage of  me.... Jungkook hold Tae's hand which is dragging on his stomach under his clothes.

Move... He push Tae from him.

Go and get ready... He walks out of the room.  With a sigh Tae follow him.

*******

Jungkook was prompting a poem of Robert Burns in class..

O my Luve is like a red, red rose 

   That’s newly sprung in June; 

O my Luve is like the melody 

   That’s sweetly played in tune......

Everyone listen him carefully it was interesting and melodies.

Taehyung focused on Jungkook which look beautiful as usual... Lisa was absent today.

Does everyone understand the poem? He look at his students.

Why poet compared love with a Red Rose? Someone ask him.

The speaker describes his or her love meaning either the person the speaker loves or the speaker's feelings of love for that person as being as beautiful, vivid, and fresh as a flower that has just recently bloomed.  He explained to her.

No... Taehyung said loudly... Everyone look at him.

Do you have any other explanation  Taehyung... He look at him.

Love is like a red rose just because it is beautiful and pure like flowers but if we try to pluck the flower its throne make us bleed.... Its hurts very bad ,.. He look at Jungkook  .

Jungkook also stare at him... But the bell break there contact.

********

Jungkook look at Taehyung who was looking somewhere.. They were at Jungkook's room.

Talking is the best way to solving problems. He look at Taehyung.

Leave it Jungkook...

Come on tell me... He sat beside him.

Nothing iam going... I have some home works...

Oh you can share everything with your best friend even about my moles... But not with me.

Iam not... Wait moles! How do you know that? He frowned.

She told me...

Who?

Your Liz... Who else...

I will kill that Brutus.... Tae grit his teeth. Cheater... He again sat with him.

What else she tell you?

Everything... What you call me, free food?  Is my shyness looking awful.... He grab Taehyung's neck with his hand and chock him. That day i get know all this i decided to come back to your life. Jungkook glare at him....

Tae slowly catch Jungkook's  hand... Its honour for me my almighty... Tae kiss on his nose... Ya i don't like your shyness.. You must be bold with me... He maks Jungkook sit on his lap... They look each other.

Why don't you tell me? Iam the first one who know about this...

Do you remember that night... You were angry with me, even your mother and brother.  And i felt you feel ashamed when you know about the child because everyone treat you like a baby so.... I decided to move from you... Then Jimin saw you with that boy. Then you give me divorce papers, iam all ready to move from you,but you again give me a hope...then i talk with Lisa, its really break me,but she promised me that you loves me......... He look at his husband. I don't know does you love me or not... But iam feeling to live like this for ever. I don't know if iam better for you or not but you are perfect for me. Call me selfish but i want you... Jungkook hug him and place his head on his shoulder.

Taehyung can feel his shoulder getting wet by others tears. He place crying boy on the bed and hovered over him.  He placed lot of kiss on his face.... Lets begin new chapter in our life baby with love... He peck at his lips. I love you wifee...

Ya.. Iam not wife....

Yes you are...

No... But Jungkook cut of by a pair of lips.