12

Jooni... Please...

Iam going for work. Not for a trip.

You don't love me, i know... Ya... Iam not matured, iam not wise... Who loves me. Even my parents  doesn't love me.

So.. What should i do?  Iam very busy. My assistance are waiting for me. Take that bag.

Jin give his bag with a sad face. Namjoon is going to a village for a week with his work.

Bye...

ha...

I said bye...

Bye... Jin said while wiping his eyes.

Joon walk to the door and turn back... Jin was looking down. He was crying.

Get ready... But one condition. Don't open this mouth for your dad jokes and doubts.

No... You go... Iam nothing but a fool. You feel ashamed if i come with you.

Joon walk near him. Sorry.. Mr. Baby... Look i already book two tickets, for you and me. And your luggage is also packed. He cup the face of the crying boy. You are my happiness always. And iam really proud of you .

Really?

Yes...

Jin hug him.... I love you...

Love you to bub....

Jooni... Lets get married....

Not yet... Mrs. Kim said from somewhere....

***********

SOS.... Tae laugh at her... I won. . . Buy me lunch.

Oh... Come... I need  burger..

Lis... She is looking for you...

Who?

That junior girl.... Tae point to the girl who desperately looking for someone.

Not interested.. Come... Lets go and eat something.

Unromantic idiot...

Yes iam..

They settle around a table for lunch. What you want to eat?  Lisa asked

Who is that? 

Who?

Look there...

Lisa followed Taehyung's furious eyes... Its your  husband... Mr. Jeon.

I know that but the other one, that green shirt... Who is him?

I don't know but he looking so handsome and hot.

Shut up... Look he is laughing...

So what?

Oh my God.. They are touching each other. Tae grit his teeth.

Lisa look back towards Jungkook and the man... They are just holding their hands. May be they are friends... Tae

Don't add may be there... They are friends. But i don't like that green friend.

Lisa stare at Tae's face... He looks angry puppy with a cute pout.

He is shying... Look ,look  he is  shying.. I will kill that green. Lisa hold me..

Lisa again look at them Jungkook was smiling but his face print with pink...

How dare he is... Talking, laughing, shying... Who is that bitch... Tae took heavy breathe...

Wow.. Jeon is  looking so cute. Lisa made a comment.

.Tae glare at her. He took the bottle of sos without any second thought spray to his face and eyes.

Aahaa... He cry loudly ....  Everyone look at them including Jungkook.

Oh my.. What the heck Tae... Lisa stand up from her seat.

Excuse me hyung.. I will be back... Jungkook walk towards them.

What happened?  My... God.. What is this Tae... He pick a tissue and start to clean others face... Are you kid or something?

Lisa stare at Taehyung and Jungkook, not only her but the whole canteen.

Lets wash your face... Tae hold his husband's hand and walk towards wash room.

What happened noona? Junghyun asked to  Lisa...

This is how we are having free food. She smile at him.

What?

Its nothing Jungee... Tae just eat a Jealous burger and angry sos... Come lets have something... Iam really hungry.

*******

Taehyung this is my Senior kim jong in.... Jungkook introduce his friend to Taehyung.

And hyung.. This is my husband, kim Taehyung.

So.. This is the one who hijack our heartthrob... Is it ? He look at Taehyung..

Heartthrob? Tae narrow his eyes.

Ok.. Then iam going... Kooky... Keep in touch... I really miss you bun...

Miss you to hyung...they gently hug each other Bye..  Jungkook wave his hand to the moving car.

How you feeling now? Jungkook ask to Taehyung.

Angry...

what?

Kooki.... Bun...heartthrob... How many names do you have? He look at Jungkook.

Jungkook frown... What are you?

Oh just shut up... Go and see all of your friends and say... I miss you and hug them. Iam going home.... Taehyung walk towards his bike with heavy steps.

Jungkook stare at him, he doesn't have any idea about what jus happened.