4

Jungkook look outside which was raining. He was settled himself in the room. Tae's bed was near to window.

Hello.... Can i come in?

Please... Jungkook stand up from bed.

Your coffee..

Thank you...

Can i sit here?

Ya.. Of course..

Jungkook... Iam sorry... I know what iam done towards you its unforgivable . I don't know if you can forgive me or not.

Its ok Namjoon i can understand... He loves you very much and you too. We should share our life with our loved ones.

Yes.. Taehyung... Somehow  he is a brat... But... He...

Please don't.... I agree for this marriage because of my  brother. I don't expect anything...

*******

We lost our parents when he was very young. Our grand mother who took care of but she doesn't like him, saying he was a curse... We are just two year older... He may be very strong outside rough and though but Tae he is so fragile inside. He use his serious face as mask . Its not the first time his marriage broken... that's why when you mother propos you for him, we agreed.

Our grandma died before two years until he was suffer a lot.... He was all alone. Tae if you feel he is a burden for you just tell me i will get back my brother with me.  Yoongi said with trembling sound.

I don't know about his past but he is my husband now and i will take care of him. Promise...

Thanks  Tae.... Will call you later...

Mr. Kim.. Why do you came to class everyday.. Just for flirting...

You are useless kim.... Idiot...

I need your parents here... Now...

We must suspend him atleast for a week.....

Tae remember all the incidents he experienced with mr. Jeon aka his husband. Oh dear wifee its time for revenge.  I will take my revenge for each and every insults.  My brother is fragile  from inside. He mock Yoongi's voice.

********

Hello...,are you planing to live in this room for the rest of your life...

Jungkook startled by the sudden sound. He  narrowed his eyes.

Actually when my mother arranged this marriage i feel really sad for my brother. But he escaped but i fell in the trap. Why you made my life so horrible mr.Jeon. Tae asked with a sad face....

Its your mother not me.... Jungkook look at him.

YOU SHOULD SAY NO... IAM YOUNGER THAN YOU IAM YOUR STUDENT.... YOU SHOULD SAY NO... DO YOU REALLY THINK MARRIAGE IS IMPORTANT FOR LIVING.... YOU ARE REALLY A NYMPHOMANIAC.....

aAaaahaaa.... Dont rush...

Are you really a idiot Tae?

His brother said he was so fragile inside so i was just testing him but his catty brother doesn't tell me he is a boxer....

Take this.... Its a pain killer... Tae your nose... Oh my.. Now you really look like clown in circus... Namjoon start to laugh..

Ask your soon to be husband to shut his mouth.  Aahaa.... Slowly...

*******

Jungkook sit beside Taehyung... Iam sorry..

Its ok... I was just... Leave it, mistake is mine. Iam sorry.

My brother beg me to say yes for this marriage.  I can't stand for my brothers sadness. Don't worry we can....

Jungkook... Your really look like a bunny sometimes. A muzzle bunny. And from today i will sleep with you... I mean we can share our room.

Our room? Jungkook  said in a whisper.

Its all ours now... That's ring look beautiful in your hand..

Is it paining?

Little....

Sorry....

Its ok wifeee...

Iam  not wife... Jungkook look at him with rude face..

Don't do anything... I have only one nose... Tar cross his hands in front of his face.

Jungkook  look at him and burst into laughing.. Tae too join with him.

****

They looks so cute together....

Yes....

Jooni... Lets get married....

Not now we can decided later... Mrs.kim said.