11

When I woke up this morning, I knew he would be gone. After all of the torment it would've been nice to see the face of someone who cares, even if he was my sadist. I had to almost limp over to the bathroom to finally clean myself up. Even if I had been able to get up last night, I couldn't have used any of the water. The power didn't come back on until three in the morning. I felt like a disgusting, whorish ass mess having to deal with the mistake of last night.

They made us a weirdly healthy breakfast. I was able to sneak off to a room for some painkillers, and I was extraordinarily lucky that I wasn't caught. They have people working all over. It was like I was using actual stealth skills we were taught in school.

We left as soon as possible from that house. As kind as they were, each of us felt equally awkward being there. Even Iris felt she wasn't meant to be in that house. It was a level of wealthy that even we couldn't handle. I'm amazed that Jett doesn't represent it more than he already does.

If I were to walk strange in front of them, they would have instantly known what was up. So I didn't. I suffered through the pain all the way up to my room where I wept soon after. I should've taken into account how petite I am. Ramiro and Oren severely overestimate my capabilities. I'm sure they had fun tearing apart a small girl like me, but I can't justify these tears no matter how hard I try.

I wobbled over to Noa's place in pure misery. If she can't heal my pain then surely someone in her house can. As soon as she opens the door, she helps me inside. We sit on the couch instead of going to her room, so I can assume she is home alone.

"What happened to you?" she asks, obviously concerned.

"It doesn't matter..." I wince as I spread my legs. She had a general idea what was wrong with me, but that startled her a little.

"I'm not touching your damn cooch without good reason Adira," she somehow says with a straight face.

"Please," I request quietly.

"You have to talk to me! You've been so distant rec-"

"JUST HELP ME PLEASE!" I snap.

We're both silent after that. I immediately regretted it but it got me what I needed. I can finally breath again without a clenched gut.

"Sorry..." I sigh.

She keeps silent, still not satisfied with my response.

"I had a threesome with two huge men and then slept with Jett the night after," I bluntly explain.

For some reason she is still avoiding a comment.

"Say something already," I pout.

She gives me a quick glance before a calming breath, "I just can't believe you're sleeping around now that you have this gift," she finally blurts.

I wish I could've said something before she continued.

"It's not something you can just fucking abuse. There is a huge responsibility that comes with it, and I thought you actually had some."

"I'm not sleeping around..."

I planned to go on, but I don't think I could explain this to her even if I tried.

"It will make sense soon enough."

She takes off her hand because she managed to do something lasting.

"But I'm still in the dark for now, aren't I?"

I slowly nod.

She puts on a petty smile and stands up, "Great seeing you again!"