19

"This is really your place??"

I was left in awe by the updated kitchen already, but then I saw the electric fireplace with a whole bunch of glass detail. This place seems even more expensive than mine!

"Yep! Security gigs pay pretty well, especially at the place I bounce for. Sometimes the girls will give me a cut of their earnings if they're feeling nice. Of course the side business keeps my wallet heavy too," Milos explains.

"Wallet," I laugh. Those things haven't been used for decades.

"My roommate Kenny pays a fourth of the rent. He's not around much, so it's a pretty fair arrangement."

I walk over to the window looking out at the city. Vegas has so many colorful lights that I'd never see in LA. Maybe some of the clubbing areas have a hue, though nothing is this vibrant. The sun only just started setting, so I can't wait to see them when it's completely dark.

"I probably stare out that window for hours," he says as he joins me next to it.

I won't trouble him with my rant about the stars.

"Why did you want to hang out?"

I don't answer his question. Instead I sit on the dark couch that was calling my name. He sits on the one across from me, separated by a coffee table.

"How do you usually have sex?" I ask.

A little surprised by that question, he shrugs, "I guess I kinda turn my brain off, or I'll just focus on the sound of my own breath."

"Have you ever slipped up though?"

He shakes his head without giving any further insight. That question he asked still hasn't been answered. I take a calming breath to ready myself for it.

"Well, I came here to have sex like normal people."

His brow raises into an arch.

"You said what now?"

"We can't actually manipulate each other. Thought it would be a good experience for the both of us."

He's still silent, and I can see what his eyes are worried about.

"Ramiro thought it would too..."

He leans all the way back on the couch with crossed arms like he's retreating from me.

"Sorry. It was a bad idea I know."

His brow finally rests back to normal.

"So we just fuck?"

"I mean, we can get a little more creative than that if you want to..."

His eyes examine me for a hot second while I sit here regretting my awful idea.

"Take off your shirt."

I hesitate. That was so abrupt? But I think I understand what he's getting at.

"Will you take yours off?"

He grins and strips off his crewneck in one swift motion. The tattoos are a lot more overwhelming than I thought they'd be, and colorful. My shocked eyes are probably something he's familiar with, and I bet he's amused by them every time. I couldn't see how low his oversized black pants were before. The boxers are hardly visible yet, though I can see the V of his waist perfectly.

"Go on," he says.

I take off my red top and reveal the white, lace bralette I put on before it. He should be able to see my nipples right through the fabric even at his distance.