12

I was aware that resting up meant preparing for the day ahead of me, but I couldn't dare spend that with Ramiro. Nor Vito... or even Jett if he were to show. A break from the lie I'm living was the only thing I could think of to lift my spirits.

But then I arrived at an agonizing time thinking of what I actually could do on my day off. Noa would throw me out of her house, my personal errands were all done for the day, and my sister would be stuck at school. My only real option for a distraction was the invite I got for lunch in Las Vegas.

The invitation came from none other than my annoying school friend Rey. She skipped the ninth grade while we were all still talking, so that opportunity gave her what she thought was bragging rights, yet it was really a poison to her kind nature. I learned her gift is strategic marketing, and the lunch was to tell us about a sudden engagement. All of the other friends invited were shocked. She gave a couple of girls roles in the wedding and invited the rest of us. I doubt she will want me there after the coming events, but man it was a sight I would have wanted to see.

I wore a nice blazer, lace top, and matching pants. I regret it though, because the heat spiked almost twenty degrees just while I was inside. Now my big ass heels are making my feet sweat. I should've just gone into work... a fun time with Ramiro sounds better than the sunshine cursing my damn day.

I could've passed out if I didn't get a drink in me, so I went into the closest restaurant/bar I could find. A little too cheap and dirty for my taste, but the breeze like air conditioning persuaded me fast. Luckily enough they actually served me a water. The adults sitting around looked at me funny, however, it was the best fucking water I'd ever had.

My still sweating forehead needs some sort of relief, so I head into the bathroom and rinse it in some cold water. While my face was down, I hear another woman enter. I felt kind of bad hogging the sink until I hear the lock click just five seconds after. I quickly wipe my face down with the inside of my blazer I removed.

"Lady you have some nerve locking that th-"

I lowered the blazer, but I wish I didn't. The supposed lady is actually a man. A young, strikingly attractive man... His outfit is nothing but light jeans, white shoes, a long-sleeved black shirt, and a silver necklace. He almost reminds me of one of those old Greasers. The necklace hangs below a large tattoo of a crown, one I assume is part of an entire piece based on the small bits on his hands. The man is skinny, but he towers me in height. I also don't doubt that he has some sort of defined lines on his torso. His vain grin centers between his rigid cheekbones. Then I meet the thing about him that terrifies me most right under his straight, messy brown hair. The orbs his eyes carry are the brightest green I've ever seen on a person. I already find myself lost in them...

"Hello love..." he smirks, looking me up and down.

The first thing I predict to happen is rape, but I'm safe while he is at that door. I've learned that it's best to be patient and wait to get a grasp of the situation.

He takes his first step to me, then another one slowly after that.

"When was the last time you enjoyed a man's touch...?" he inquires, still keeping his pace towards me.

I don't answer that question, I just keep my same confused expression.

"If you had the chance to enjoy it right now, would you?" his low tone asks me.

Once again, I don't answer. My only action so far has been to back away to the wall. He stops in front of me now, leaving only a little bit of space between the two of us. The only reason I haven't acted yet is because I want to get the best look out of him when I make him run home, struggling to fight the need to jerk off.