22

Our heat under an already steaming shower is magical. Even when his hands aren't doing work below me, they somehow manage to please me in ways that keep the moment alive. Like when he lets the water get between our skin so it glides, or when he lightly touches my body in sensitive spots so I flinch. He knows he has to keep me overstimulated during sex, and god he's so fucking good at it.

He squeezes the sudsy loofah onto my shoulder and lets his soap run all over me. I'm shocked the stuff he has in his shower smells so good... I'd use it myself I didn't love my own so much.

With the bubbles on them, he squeezes my breasts and makes me moan. The grin on his face is bigger than it should be.

"Enjoying yourself?" I laugh.

I'm rested against the glass, so he leans in and pushing himself against me.

"I've never had shower sex before... It's so fucking hot."

He kisses my neck and shoulders.

"Really?"

"Yes, and screw beds. This is so much better."

I feel his two fingers start to force their way inside me. The pressure it's giving my clit is honestly heavenly.

"But I like the beds..."

"Why? Don't you feel how close we are? Such a small space just for the two of us."

The two fingers get inside and start rubbing away. He finds the right spot so damn easily!

"In bed I can just lay there while you fuck me. Here I have to stand!" I complain.

"That's right, I'm so glad my girlfriend is submissive."

Those fingers are starting to feel a little too good...

"I was going for lazy," I say right before a moan.

His happy grin leans in and kisses me. The way he's always smiling during sex is so alluring. I know he can turn that off to fit in the moment but otherwise he's just so joyful about this. It's starting to rub off on me a little.

"Did you know that you're perfect?" he asks.

That makes me blush, "I'm not perfect! That's impossible."

He sighs onto my face, "Yeah, I guess you're just perfect for me."

The two fingers are taken out of me. I focus on that feeling of them missing and actually start to like it. If I wished for them back, I would've accidentally commanded him.

Since I'm already so close, I need him to catch up to me. So I grab his shaft and starting giving it a handjob with both hands.

"Have I ever given you head?" I ask.

He shakes his, "No..."

Well that decides for me. I quickly get on my knees and start on the tip while one of my hands keeps stroking. He's already moaning a little bit.

"Oh my fucking god- I love you so much."

His genuine reactions make me laugh. I didn't know I was that good.

"Don't stop idiot!"

That also made me giggle. I continue though, and he can't get enough of it. Eventually when I play with his balls, I realize how close my hand is to something that will send him wild. It's wet from the shower, so I reach behind and stick a finger in.

"Fuck..." he groans.

I move it slowly while I continue sucking. I was really about to start getting into it, until he reached back and took my finger out.