𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄

____________________________________

"Morning in Paris, the city awakes, to the bells of Notre Dame. The fisherman fishes, the bakerman bakes, to the bells of Notre Dame.

To the big bells as loud as the thunder, to the little bells soft as a psalm, and some say the soul of the city's the toll of the bells, the bells of Notre Dame!"

A man sung in a booth as children began to stand in front of the colorfully dressed man.

"Listen, they're beautiful no?" He spoke to the children, "So many colors of sound, so many changing moods, Because you know, they do not ring all by the themselves"

"They don't?" A puppet dressed the same way as the man asked.

"No silly boy" He said and moved to the other side of his booth to reveal a large building, "Up there, high, high in the dark bell tower, lives a mysterious bell ringer. Who is this strange creature?" The man asked

"Who?" the puppet asked as well.

"What is he?"

"What?"

"How did he come to be there?"

"How?"

"Hush" The man said hitting the puppet making the children laugh, "And Clopin will tell you it is a tale, a tale of a two and a monster"

...

"Dark was the night when our tale was begun, on the docks near Notre Dame"

"Shut it up will you!" to a woman holding a baby in her arms as it cried out. "We'll be spotted!"

"Hush little one" She cooed. As a child went next to the woman and held her arm.

"Five frightened gypsies, slid silently under the docks near Notre Dame"

"Five guilders for safe passage into Paris" A man said extending his hand out for his reward....

"But a trap had been laid for the gypsies, and they gazed up in fear and alarm. At figure whose clutches, were iron as much as the bells"

"Judge Claude Frollo!" A man said afraid as a figure on a horse appears from the shadows.

"The bells of Notre Dame"

"Judge Claude Frollo longed, to purge the world, of vice and sin.
And he saw corruption everywhere, except within"

"Bring these gypsy vermin to the palace of justice" Frollo commanded to the guards around the gypsies. The guards proceed to handcuff all of the male gypsies first but leaving the woman and child alone.

"You there, what are you hiding?" A guard asked attempting to take away the fabric away from her, the child tried to push him back but there was no use.

"Stolen goods, no doubt, take them from her, and the child" The man spoke.

"They ran"

Frollo chased the woman and child,on horse back they ran until they were at a large building.

"Sanctuary, please give us sanctuary!" The woman begged as her and the child banged on the door of a cathedral. Frollo managed to catch up to the gypsy woman, she grabbed the child's wrist pulling them up, as she carried them and tried to run once again.

Since Frollo was on a horse he was able to catch her quickly, by grabbing the child in her arms and pushing her back with his foot, knocking her out cold and never to wake up again.