𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

____________________________

I LIVEEE!!! ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗᵉʳᵃˡ ʸᵉᵃʳ
I have finished the second to last chapter (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
The Fluff and Cringe in this chapter is everything.

EDITED MAY 11, 2023
____________________________

"Captain of the Guard, I insist you do something" a old woman in hues of red demanded, standing in her carriage, along with her was a crowd who surrounded Phoebus about a list of robberies.

"They took my silver!" A man from the crowd shouted.

"All my coins to pay my landlord. They'll throw us out!"

"-My bracelet"

"Can you describe the bracelet?" Phoebus asked, as he wrote down more information.

"My life savings!" An old poor man spoke showing his pocket.

"All right, have no worry. The King's Guard is on the case. We'll find the culprits" Phoebus announced as his horse began to move from the crowd.

"Where we'll find them, I don't know." Phoebus uttered, as he entered the circus area.

"Wait a minute. String of robberies Begins the moment the Circus comes to town?" He thoughts spoke out loud, "Coincidence? I don't think so."

"How many times have I ever been wrong?" Achilles began to raise his hove and counted the amount of times.

"Achilles, that was a rhetorical question" Phoebus said ignoring the answer.

From the circus, Madellaine and Quasimodo strolled throughout Paris under the moonlight, enjoying Paris and all of it's treats, such as a small play about the upcoming festival and a bakery where they able to taste a ruined but tasty soufflé. Then by a river were couples were on boats enjoying the stream and got to see Quasimodo and Madellaine walk alongside each other.

Quasimodo then went up to a bush and picked up a plant from it showing it to Madellaine.

"I think those are weeds" Madellaine said concerned.

"No. Smell" Quasimodo covered her eyes and lifted the plant to her nose.

"Oh... they smell so flowery. They're wonderful" she smiled holding the plant in her hands.

"It's rosemary. Come on" Quasimodo then went up a few stairs taking her along to a nearby tower. Once inside the two ran up a spiral stair case all the way to the top.

"This is one of my favorite spots in all of Paris. Isn't it beautiful?" Quasi said and asked, as they were half way to the top.

"But I can't see anything" Madellaine said trying to look through the dark.

Quasimodo then leaned in, close to Madallaine's ear and whispered, "Close your eyes. Listen to Paris"

She obligated, and closed her eyes to hear the sound of children playing, laughing, and singing. Quasimodo smiled and opened a door to which Madellaine opened her eyes to see the moonlight shine all over Paris, and Notre Dame, she could hear the town's people laughing, talking as well, and chanting as they work.

"Quasi, it's wonderful" Madellaine said as she marveled at the sight.

She laughed, slightly embarrassed, "Come on, show me more"