𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑻𝑼𝑨𝑹𝒀

________________________

As a young child (Your Name) has never known how cruel the word could really be, everything you witnessed was only freedom and the power to chose.

"The world is cruel, the world is wicked" You must understand, how organized it must be, how it strives for perfection and non must fall out of line or else.

All you wanted to do was to be free have that freedom from the violence, the nonacceptance, the sins. Be messy, get creative, no laws. And with chaos there's beauty no? Just try to live life to its fullest before time runs out.

You were only four when you lost your mother, you only having the faint memories of your father and her.

If there was or is a god that she and your father would be smiling from heavens golden fates and live eternally within those gates of gold with everyone who has done wrong but was forgiven.

Its not the you that the man loathed dearly but the sin that consumed you.

...

His pride got the best to him allowing all sins to come froth speaking that he was doing gods work. Demanding that everything were perfect so when god viewed this perfect city he would be please.

However fate plays a role in every story. Setting star crossed lovers, from different backgrounds, genders, preferences.

People ask and ask that God must give, but he too has a right to say no.

...

And as the sun begins to rise, flames engulfed Paris, avoiding its gaze using its dark smog. The city of love, fashion, religion and croissants stood before Judge Claude Frollo in front of Notre Dame herself as he read from a scroll sentencing not one but two people. A man and a woman.

Their sin, standing up for a person, being who they are, for falling in love.

But in the Judge's eyes for being gypsy's, for a punishment to the woman who cast a spell on him, and for taking what was his property.

"The gypsies, Emerald and (Y/n) has been found guilty of the crimes of witchcraft and theft"

Drums boomed throughout the city as people watched from the side lines, Phoebus and Emily having front row seats and Quasimodo can watch from the cathedral.

"The sentence: death!"

People of Paris began an outbreak trying to fight of soldiers that held them back, angered at Frollo. A man added more and more hay for extra kindling. Emerald and (Y/n) were tied to different sides of the same wooden beam.

The two both wore white, any jewelry were ripped of from them. (Y/n) and Emerald's hair was down. (Y/n) looked up to Frollo with a gasp, seeing the executioner holding a torch, all gypsies were in cages. Phoebus and Emily struggled to get out of their cages.

The Archdeacon tried to intervene with the word of God to stop Frollo committing this ghastly act, but Frollo's men stopped him from exiting the cathedral.

On the platform the three were on the executioner gave Frollo the torch.

"The time has come gypsies, you stand upon the brink of the abyss" Frollo spoke in his same dark low voice while stepping closing (Y/n) who backed away as much as possible.