𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒

_____________________________________

"Quasi? Quasimodo?" A voice asked snapping (Y/n) and Quasimodo back into reality.

"Emerald?" Quasimodo question before running to the source of the voice.

"Emerald your all right! I knew you'd come back!" Quasimodo said hugging Emerald.

"You've done so much for me already my friend. But i must ask your help one more time"

"Yes anything" Quasimodo smiled before it turned into a frown seeing two soldiers, well ex-soldiers enter.

"This is Phoebus and Emily. He's wounded and they're fugitives like me." Emerald explained as (Y/n) slowly walked into the scene.

"He can't go on much longer. I knew they would both be safe here. Please can you hide them?"

"Yes, this way" (Y/n) spoke walking to Emerald.

"How?-"

"No time to explain, I'll speak to you later"

...

(Y/n) and Quasimodo led the three fugitives to a small bed on the floor and a candle lit up the small corner. Phoebus groaned as he was set to lay down.

"Where am I?" He groaned.

Emily shushed him, laying next to him and gently placed her hand on the side of Phoebus's face, "We'll hide here until you're strong enough to move"

Emerald took a small bottle and used his mouth to remove the cap and spat it else where.

"Great. I could use a drink" Phoebus said but a drink wasn't what he was getting. Emerald poured wine onto Phoebus's wound causing him to yell out.

"Mmm... Feels like a 1470 burgundy. Not a good year" Phoebus smiled towards Emily.

"That family owes you their lives" Emerald said, as he began to stitch up Phoebus's wound.

"You're either the craziest soldier I've ever seen or a brave one"

Emily chuckled, "I think the term would be ex-soldier"

"Hmm... Your lucky Phoebus, that arrow almost pierced your heart" Emerald said finishing his stitches. Phoebus sighed before turning to Emily and falling asleep.

"That's not all it pierced"

Emily sighed wishing that moment will last a long time, not forever since she didn't want to deal with the snoring.

All of a sudden Djali began yelling out for the three. Quasimodo, (Y/n) and Emerald ran over to the goat to see over the balcony.

"Frollo's coming. You must leave" Quasimodo spoke, before running down some stairs with Emerald, Djali and (Y/n) following behind.

"Quickly follow me. Go down the South Tower steps"

Before Emerald left he grabbed Quasimodo's hands, "Be careful oh, my friend. Promise you won't let anything happen to them"