𝑳𝑨 𝑭𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑬

____________________________

While at the Notre Dame, Quasimodo laid his chin and arms onto his table while looking at the little wooden figure of himself. (Y/n) sat next to him rubbing his shoulder comforting him, he turned  his head away from his sister, thinking about what Phoebus said earlier, he turned back to (Y/n) before turning back to his figure with a smile and raised it up into the sunlight.

He then got up with a smile and rushed to a small pot with a yellow flower, taking it and smiling down on it, before leave the bell tower and cathedral. (Y/n) questioned him in her head but smiled and looked over to her figure, and Quasi's, having hope for her brother. She looked over the other figures and her eyes of course landed on his, Emerald.

She sighed, tilting her head, wondering what his reaction will be. Leaving the thought aside she smiled grabbing a piece of wood and a blade and began to carve out a new addition, to the small town.

...

Meanwhile with Phoebus and Emily, the two rode on their horses, into the circus grounds, to Sarousch's dressing room, where inside Sarousch looked down at a necklace, admiring the gem.

"Ooh, lovely" he said seeing his reflection within the jewelry. Once Sarousch heard the sound of his door opening he quickly shut a purple box containing other stolen jewels.

"Captain!" Sarousch said looking from his mirror to see Phoebus and Emily, and added a smirk, "Mademoiselle"

Emily spoke in a stern voice, while her husband looked around, "We're here about a rash of robberies"

Sarousch looked down and noticed that he still had a necklace in his hand.

"A rash? Ooh" Sarousch asked, as he hiding the other necklace under a hat.

"I find a little soothing lotion does wonders for the complexion" he said giggling afterwards.

"We're talking about thefts in town" Phoebus said frustrated.

Sarousch cleared his throat, "Portraits!" He commanded. With a press of a button by his henchman every mirror in Sarousch's room became a portrait of himself, causing Phoebus and Emily to raise a brow.

"Well, we've had nothing to missing" Sarousch confessed sitting down as his henchman came up behind Sarousch and took off Sarousch's wig.

"Except some of my hair" He laughed, "Are you clever enough to retrieve that?"

The two captains then went over to Sarousch's box to investigate that, and from the corner of his eyes Sarousch watched to see Phoebus open a empty box.

"No, I suppose not" Sarousch smiled.

"Our investigation leads us here" Phoebus said coldly, Sarousch jumped slightly he saw Phoebus hold a necklace in his hand. Sarousch looked over to his side to see a hat tiled over revealing his hiding spot. Sarousch looked back at Phoebus with a wicked grin plastered onto his face.

"Oh it's true, Captain, and it's my fault" Sarousch spoke in a dramatic tone.

"You're confessing?" Phoebus asked.

"Absolutely-" Sarousch continued dramatically, "She's my responsibility. See, she's been a thief since she was six"

He said sadly, "I thought I could break her of it if I gave her a job" Sarousch grabbed the font of Phoebus's cape tugging onto it, "a place to call home".  He then began to weep,"Oh, Madalline, Madalline"