𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄

_____________________________________

"Whose name are you gonna yell out tomorrow, Quasi?" Zephyr asked as Quasimodo entered the bell.

"No one I guess" Quasimodo responded walking to another part of the bell.

"Then who's gonna scream your name?"

"I don't think anyone ever will Zephyr" he said with a small frown looking down to the blond boy. Quasi then went to a mirror-ish part of the bell and began to run a cloth along it, but noticed his reflection.

"Well... Well why not?" Zephyr asked as Quasi looked away but a pair of hands and a head rested on his shoulder.

"Quasi" (Y/n) spoke. Quasi looked at her before looking away, she sighed before turning his head back to face her, "It takes more than looking to really."

She then turned his head back to the mirror, "Someday you'll be ready"

Quasimodo looked back at the mirror and smiled at his non deformed self, but that wasn't him.

"Someday" He smiled before taking her hand, "Nah.. What could possibly ever change?"

"A lot, Quasi" (Y/n) replied before trumpets went off. Zephyr rushed to the window seel.

"Wow! It's the circus!" Zephyr exclaimed with a smile.

...

In the front of the cathedral, many carriages, exotic animals and people walked on the street. With people cheering at the side lines Clopin entered.

"Come, mes amis! As part of the Festival D'amour. A circus has come to Paris!"

A carriage came to a stop and children began to make a crowd around it. The carriage made a small stage for its lead magician to appear out of thin air. He wore a mask covering his face and a long striped cape.

"Come one! Come all!" He spoke, "To Cirque de Sarousch" a small man onto of the carriage held up a wooden sign that said, "Applause". The kids around the small stage smiled and and began to clap.

"See juggling clowns" Sarousch juggled colorful ball in his hands.

"Fire breathers" He then made a fire ball in his hand then made it disappear.

"And Magic" Finally he then made a bunny appear out of a hat and held it by its ears, before tossing the hat to a kid.

"And now may I present, the prettiest ornament on the midway..." A purple box with stars appeared on to the stage and once it opened there was nothing in it.

"I can't see!" A boy shouted. Sarousch closed it and took out a wand.

"My assistant-" he went to open it once more hoping his assistant will show but she didn't, the small man on the carriage held up a sign before taking it down seeing as the trick didn't work.

Sarousch chuckled trying not to lose the views before closing the box and trying once more.

"Well... My assistant Made-" he opened the box once more and his assistant was still not their.

"Its empty!"

"There's no one there!" The children stood their disappointed

"Well- well... Of course not!" Sarousch chucked nervously putting the box back, "You have to come to the circus to see her"

The magician then made his exit by leaving with a smoke bomb, children began to laugh wanting to see more. Once in the carriage the magician took of his mask and looked down at his other assist.