𝐋𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃'𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑

As hopefully you are aware of, there was another Hunchback movie and in my opinion it sucked... terribly.

But imma write  it because why not. It took me a lot of debating because Esmeralda doesn't make that much of a... what's the word... appearance?
In this movie so it'll be somewhat a challenge. But when she does she (I mean no offense) acts like freaking Snow White and every other princess talking to animals.

ON WITH THE STORY
EDITED MAY 11, 2023
______________________________

Pigeons fly above a cloudless sky in Paris, for it been at least five or six years since the madman, Claude Frollo left.

A boy ran in the streets of Paris chasing something.

"What a beautiful day, good morning!" A woman spoke opening her window.. The pigeons pass by the woman and turned around to go the cathedral, Notre Dame.

There they stood at a edge of a window where the sun's beams hit the right spot for a certain bell to show her beauty. Not on the outside but inside. This bell had shining gold inside and jewels such as ruby's and emerald's.

A violin began to play allowing a voice to sing.

"There's music in the marketplace. The streets have come alive"

A green figure swung around placing and tying streams off ribbons on houses decorating Paris.

"The town is in a tizzy. It's a busy, buzzing hive, there's cause for this commotion and emotional display."

"We just can't wait to celebrate our favorite holiday!" A jester sang holding yellow flowers. He was known as Clopin.

"Le Jour D'Amour" He sang in an upbeat tone, "Your song is in the air. What magic will you make for us?"

Clopin sang a the green figure went next to him and sang along. This was Quasimodo.

"What promise will you share?" They sang giving a woman in blue a flower for her and her lover.

"That golden bell, sweet La Fidele, will soon be ringing clear" Quasimodo and Clopin danced together tossing the flowers to a goat who was ready to dig in.

"The best of all the festivals. Le Jour D'Amour is here"

"Mesdames et messieurs, time is short" Clopin smiled as people worked on a flowered bridge.

"You must find your true love. Find your soul's mate, for the Festival D'Amour is upon us" Clopin said pairing a man and woman together as they then shared a kiss with each other.

"Some have come in puppy love, perchance to steal a kiss. Some are still enamored after years of wedded bliss."

A man in yellow armor with his horse walked into the scene smirking to the couple, and shook his head, before a woman with on her horse grabbed the man by his collar and kissed him.

His horse eyed him before the woman's horse rubbed its head on the man's horse.

These people were known as Emily and Phoebus, husband and wife and their horse's well they were in love with each other.

"Everyone's parading down the promenade in pairs. To join the celebration at the finest of the fairs"

People of Paris held each others arms and paraded with on another, Quasimodo went along with two children who had the biggest grins.

...

"Le Jour D'Amour. Your song is in the air. What magic will you make for us?
Whose name shall I declare?"