𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

_____________________________________

(Y/n) closed the door to the cathedral and Emerald removed the cloak from himself and his goat. His mouth gaped open as he saw what was inside the cathedral.

A choir sang out and (Y/n) watched as Emerald walked around. Before a hand covered her mouth and held her hands behind her. Dragging her off.

Now it was just Emerald who sensed a presents behind him. He quickly grabbed the soldier's sword tossed him in front of him.

"You!" Said Emerald as he pointed Phoebus's sword at him.

"Easy, easy. I-I just shaved this morning" Phoebus said backing away.

"Oh really? You missed a spot"

"All right all right. Just calm down. Give me a chance to apologize" Phoebus said putting his hand up.

"For what?" Phoebus grabbed his sword and pushed Emerald back,"That for example"

"You sneaky son of a-"

"Ah, ah, ah, Watch it. You're in a church" Phoebus smirked.

"Are you always this nice or am I just lucky?" Emerald asked grabbing a candle holder and using it as a weapon.

"Candlelight, privacy, music cant think of a better place for hand to hand combat" Phoebus commented. "You fight almost as well as a soldier"

"Funny I was going to say the same thing about you!" Emerald said pushing Phoebus back.

"That's hitting a little below the belt don't you think?"

"No this is" Emerald aimed for Phoebus's leg but he blocked it but that didn't stop Emerald from striking his face.

"Touche" He said as he shook his face and smiled smiled, then the goat headbutted Phoebus's stomach.

"I didn't know you had a kid." Phoebus said holding his stomach.

"Well he doesn't take kindly to soldiers"

"I noticed. Ah permit me, I'm Phoebus it means 'sun god" Emerald and his goat looked to each other with unimpressed,"And you are?"

"Is this an interrogation?" Emerald asked.

"I believe its called an introduction" Phoebus said putting away his sword.

"You're not gonna arrest me?" Emerald asked.

"Not as long as you and that girl are in here. I can't"

Emerald thought for a moment, "Where did she go?" Emerald then looked back at Phoebus, "Huh.. You're not like all the other soldiers... and if you're not going to arrest me what do you want" Emerald asked looking around the cathedral crossing his arms.

"Is settle for your name" Phoebus said.

"Emerald..." He said with a smile.

"Nice, Phoebus by the way" The Captain chuckled.

"Thanks"

"Good work Captain, now arrest him" Frollo said entering the cathedral, "Where's Emily?"

"Over here Minister Frollo" Emily said holding (Y/n).

"Good work "Lieutenant" you may let her go now I'm going to have a long chat with her." Emily obligated looking down and released (Y/n) who then ran all the way back to the bell tower.