𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

____________________________________

"The world is cruel, the world is wicked" Frollo sang putting his arm around (Y/n) and placing his hand on Quasimodo.

"It's I alone whom you can trust in this whole city. I am your only friend" Frollo removed himself from Quasimodo and held (Y/n)'s chin, she jerked her head away, making Frollo frown.

"I who keep you, teach you, feed you, dress you. I who look upon you without fear"

"How can I protect you, children, unless you both, always stay in here. Away in here" He walked away from (Y/n) with his arms out and his finger signaling them to follow.

"Remember what I taught you Quasimodo and (Y/n)" Frollo said.

"You are deformed"

"I am deformed" Quasimodo repeated.

"And you are ugly"

"And I am ugly"

"(Y/n).." Frollo said, "You're a gypsy"

She stayed silent, Frollo stood still and turned to face her, "(Y/n)?"

"I'm a gypsy" She repeated softly.

"And your alluring"

"I'm sinful" She sang avoiding the word.

"And these are crimes, for which the world, shows little pity." Frollo said walking to Quasimodo's miniature city table. "You do not comprehend"

"You are our one defender" The siblings said in unison.

"Out there they'll revile you, as discusting beings"

"I am a monster" Quasimodo grabbed a wooden version of him and (Y/n) while his sister stared down the wooden hung Frollo.

"Out there they will hate. And scorn and jeer"

"Only a gypsy"

"Why invite their calumny and consternation?
Stay in here" Frollo grabbed the wooden figures and hinself and placed them onto the cathedral. Putting himself and (Y/n) close together, ignoring that he was being hanged.

"Be faithful to me" he pushed away the other wooden figures to place a basket on the table.

"We're faithful"

"Grateful to me"

"We're grateful"

"Do as I say. Obey. And stay in here"

"Your are good to us master" (Y/n) and Quasimodo said in unison.

"I'm sorry" Quasi said.

"You are forgiven however (Y/n) is not and for punishment she will come with me to the wretched festival" Frollo announced. "Be ready in two hours and remember Quasimodo."

"This is your sanctuary, you too (Y/n)" he smiled wickedly.

"My sanctuary..." Quasimodo repeated.

"Safe behind these windows and these parapets of stone" Quasimodo sang, "Gazing at the people down below me.

"All my life I watch them as I hide up here alone" Quasimodo looked to the people below from an edge.

"Hungry for the histories they show me.
All my life I memorize their faces
Knowing them as they will never know me" He sang holding two wooden figures.