𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒

______________________________________

"Fools!" A jester named Clopin sang coming out from under some people. Laughing as confetti flies around him. The crowds began to cheer and Quasimodo tried hiding but the people over crowded him.

Grabbed Quasimodo and began to fance around, jumping onto a pole,"Once a year we throw a party here in town"

"Once a year we turn all Paris upside down. Every man's a king and every king's a clown"

"Once again it's Topsy Turvy Day" Clopin's eyes landed onto Quasimodo as he ran away to hide.

Quasimodo hid behind a couple of balloons but Clopin cut them, "It's the day the devil in us gets released"

"Everything is topsy turvy at the Feast of Fools!"

"Topsy turvy!" The crowd sang.

"Everything is upsy daysy!"

"Topsy turvy!"

"Everyone is acting crazy! Dross is gold and weeds are a bouquet. That's the way on Topsy Turvy Day"

Quasimodo tried hiding once again but ended up into a certain gypsy's changing tent.

"Hey!" The raven haired said startled, "Are you alright?" He asked.

"I didn't mean to. I-I'm sorry" Quasimodo said backing away and hiding his face.

"Well you're not hurt are you?" The man asked with his hair a mess, tying his robe. "Here here lets see"

"No, no n-no!" The gypsy removed some of his cloak to reveal his face.

"There, see no harm done" He said with a smile, not afraid of Quasimodo's face.

"Just try to be a little more careful" The man said showing Quasimodo the way out.

"I-I will"

"By the way, great mask" the gypsy pointed, with a smile, Quasimodo smiled back.

"Topsy Turvy!" The crowd yelled out.
"Beat the drums and blow the trumpets"

"Topsy Turvy!"
"Join the bums and thieves and streaming in from"

"Scurvy knaves are extra scurvy. On the sixth of Janu-ervy" Clopin sang as Quasimodo got dragged into a dance circle.

"All because it's Topy Turvy Day!" Frollo, Phoebus and (Y/n) as well as other soldiers entered the festival. Frollo dragged (Y/n) out of the dark carriage and placed her on a seat set beside his. , under a opened tent.

"Come one, come all!" Clopin went in between of Frollo and (Y/n).

"Hurry, hurry, here's your chance, See the mystery and romance" Clopin nudged Frollo and (Y/n)

Clopin then stood on a stage, "Come one, come all. See the finest man in France. Make an entrance to entrance"

"Dance, el Emerald, Dance!" Clopin then threw a red smoke bomb onto the stage to then reveal a man in red bag pants and some gold on him appeared out of red smoke and began to dance.

Shaking a tambourine making all the girls and women to squeal out. Quasimodo watched as Emerald danced.

Music played fitting his dance while he moved around, Emerald made it to the center of the stage and his eyes landed onto the girl sitting next to Frollo. Frollo had disgust written all over his face and slightly grabbed (Y/n)'s hand but she moved it away.