𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 & 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

The lyrics was changed
_______________________________________

"Do you know why I bothered tell you this" (Y/n) asked running her fingers through her hair.

"No" sighed Emerald who looked to the ground seeing small flames.

"Well neither do I" (Y/n) chuckled, "Maybe so I can find peace in my mind who knows" Once again an awkward silence fell between them, the sun had fully set down resting and slowly the moon began to rise from its slumber.

"Y'know Frollo told me that all gypsies are evil. The bastard, he told my little brother that he was a monster, even though I'm a bit rusty I always read his palm and I told him that he wasn't monster" (Y/n) said looking at her palm.

"He has me believing that I am sinful and that I'm using my powers to cause innocent people harm." She said turning around to face her brother.

"He thinks that my mother and I were the ones trying to summon the devil into a Quasimodo's body, that's why he looks like that"

She sighed, "All because who I am"

"And today when you made me get up and dance, I-I felt like me for once. Thank you, Em" (Y/n) said looking towards Emerald with glassy eyes. He looked back at her, and his eyes widen realizing on what she just called him.

"Your that girl..."

"It took you long enough" She smiled, "You did so much for my brother today. I got to see him smiled so much today"

(Y/n) looked at Quasimodo who smiled right back at her, she signaled him to come back to her and he did.

"Do you know how to Palm read?" She asked Emerald, he nodded. (Y/n) grabbed Quasimodo's hand pulling him in towards Emerald.

"Remember how I used to read you hand, because you kept calling yourself a monster?" She asked.

"Yeah" he replied.

"And remember how you wouldn't believe me because I'm just your sister?"

"Yeah?"

"Well Emerald here can read palms too" She smirked.

"May I?" Emerald asked holding his hand out, Quasi gave him his hand.

"Hmm. A long life line" Emerald pointed towards Quasimodo's hand.

"Oh and this means you're shy"

"Ha told ya" (Y/n) laughed.

"That's funny" Emerald hummed.

"What?" Asked Quasi.

"I don't see any-"

"Any what?"

"Monster lines" Emerald smiled,"Not a single one. Your sister's right."

"Now you do me (Y/n)" Emerald smiled. She smiled, "Haha! No."

Emerald looked at her with an eyebrow raised, Quasimodo tried to as well which made her give in. She grabbed Emeralds hand and began to read it.