Chapter 14

My entire body was on fire, my lady bits felt like they were molten lava, and all my wolf could think about was Dane. Stella led me to my room and started a cold bath but it didn't help. "What is heat?" I ask, panting on the bed.

"It's like what a household pet goes through." Stella tells me. "Except it's much more painful and is usually the moon goddesses way of getting she-wolves to mate quicker so they can have pups faster."

"You're saying I have to mate with Dane for this to go away?" I groan again, louder.

"Yes." She answers. "Actually he's probably on his way here now. His wolf can sense your heat." She stands and heads for the door. "I'm going to go see how Jen is doing. Being here when Dane comes isn't something I want to do." With that she leaves. Another sharp pain fills my stomach and I cry out. Suddenly the door flies open and Dane appears, rushing over to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks. Before I can say anything a primal urge hits me and the next thing I know I'm on top of Dane, kissing him anywhere I can. His hands go to my hips, holding me in place. Anywhere he's touching me the heat from before dims.

"Please Dane." I plead. "Make it go away." He pulls away from my lips.

"A-are you sure about this?" He asks.

"YES!!" I cry. I can see when his wolf takes over, pushing him to the next level, because he growls and flips us over so I'm on my back. His lips go to my neck and suck on the mark he gave me the day before. We tange in each other's arms, clothes gone, and finally complete our mating. My wolf howls loudly in my head, feeling the connection to her mate grow deeper and the bond between us strengthen. Finally I feel whole.

In the morning I wake up feeling sore. My lady bits sting a little from last night and my legs feel like jelly but I can't complain. My head is on Dane's chest and his arm pins my body to his. With a groan I try to roll away but he only holds me tighter. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"To take a shower." I yawn. "I feel gross."

"Can I take one with you?" He gives my puppy eyes that I almost can't resist.

"No." I laugh, shoving his shoulder. "I can't go through last night again. I'm too sore." Dane laughs and kisses my lips.

"Fine. I'm going to get us breakfast." He tells me, rolling out of bed. "Don't take too long." My eyes follow his naked body to the closet where he pulls on some clothes and picks me out an outfit. One of his shirts and leggings.

"I can pick my own outfit, you know." I say sitting up and pulling the sheets around me.

"I like you wearing my clothes." He smirks. "It makes you look absolutely irresistible." I roll my eyes.

"You can leave now." He pouts but kisses me one more time and leaves. Sighing I get up and grab the clothes then head to the shower.

Warm water cascades down my body and soaks my red hair. I scrub thoroughly then just stand under the water, not wanting to get out of its warmth. "If you don't get out soon, I'm coming in!" Dane shouts on the other side of the door. I laugh and turn the water off, pulling on the clothes Dane picked out. "Impatient are we?" I ask, opening the door and finding Dane on the other side. He growls playfully and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You look amazing."

"I'm practically in pajamas." I comment.

"If I had it my way you'd be in nothing." He whispers. I blush and shove him away.

"Let's go get breakfast." I pull him down stairs to the kitchen where Nico, Parker, Stella, and Jen all sit eating and chatting. My eyes linger on Jen and Nico who are sitting next to each other, Nico's hand on Jen's thigh.

"Look who it is!" Nico shouts look at us. "The two love birds. Is the bed still usable?" I growl at him and take a seat next to Jen who winks at me. Dane clears his throat.

"Father wants me in his office again." His eyes remain on me but he addresses the entire group. "I should be back soon." With that he sighs and takes his leave.

"So tell me about last night." Jen whispers. Parker nearly spits his drink out.

"Really Jen?" He grumbles. "I'm trying to eat here. Not listen about Remi's sex life. And by the way just because you whisper doesn't mean we can't hear you." Jen laughs.

"Whatever. Maybe you shouldn't eavesdrop."

"Okay you two that's enough." I say laughing.

"So have you seen anything else on the news?" Nico asks. I sigh and put my fork down.

"I highly doubt they'll continue looking for either of us after a few weeks." I tell him. "Until that we just need to stay on the property as best as we can."

"Not a problem." Jen says. "Don't want to see my parents either." Nico tightens his grip on Jen's thigh a little. My eyes narrow on him but he only smirks.

"Jen." I say suddenly. "Lets go to my room and hang out. Stella you can come too if you want."

"Sure!" They both say. This time I'm the one smirking at Nico, knowing nine times out of ten Jen will choose me over him. He glares at me but says nothing as all three of us girls head for the door.

Once we get to my room I close the door and hop on the bed. Stella hops right in but Jen hesitates. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Do you even know what could be in that bed right now?" She asks, scrunching her nose. "You two just had sex on it." I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Dane changed the sheets." I promise her. "We had to since there was blood on them."

"You were a virgin?" Stella asks, shocked.

"Yeah." I tell her.

"I didn't think you were since you're so pretty and boys react to you so easily." She comments. Jen snorts and sits down next to me.

"Remi has rejected any boy who came within a ten foot pole of her for years." I shoot her a look.

"What about Luke?" I ask. "I didn't reject him."

"No," She agrees. "But you only went out with him for a week and wouldn't even let him hold your hand."

"And what's the problem with that?" Stella asks. "I don't go around dating a bunch of boys either."

"Nothing wrong with it." Jen tells her. "But when you have a body like Remi's you use it."

"Okay okay." I laugh. "Enough about me. Let's talk about you and Nico." Jen blushes a darker shade of red.

"Nico is a very nice guy." She comments. "And for some reason he likes me and I like him too. Don't ruin this for me."

"I won't but you need to be careful." I warn her. "Nico is your true mate and they can be very possessive so try not to look at any other guys." Jen giggles.

"I don't need to, Nico is the only guy I need."