CHAPTER2

Delilah made her way to her car wanting to get to her apartment and catch up on all the missing work she had to do.

Two weeks passed since Delilah had attended school. Her mom felt as if she should take some time off, making sure no more stress was pushed on her.

When Delilah arrived to her apartment she placed her shoes in the cubby by the door and changed into her slippers. She then made her way into the kitchen putting her some noodles on.

As Delilah ate her noodles she heard a knock on the door. She sighed wondering who could be knocking at a time like this.

"What are you guys doing here?" Delilah said putting on a fake smile as she opened the door to see her friends with drinks and food in their hands.

"Well we haven't seen you in two weeks so when you said you were here we decided to come visit." Rachel said inviting herself in.

Delilah moved out of the way allowing everyone to come in.

"Guys it's kinda late and I have to finish all this work by tonight, so maybe we can do this another time." Delilah said standing by the door awkwardly

"Please we won't even stay that long." Rachel said carrying the drinks to the kitchen.

"Okay." Delilah said locking the door.

"Come and help me set everything up Philip." Rachel said grabbing her boyfriends hand, leading him into the kitchen.

Delilah stood there watching as the two opened the pizza boxes and the plastic plates. Delilah then turned her attention to Axel who was standing there awkwardly with his hands by his side.

"We uh...we're leaving soon." Axel said feeling Delilah's eyes on him. Axel then took a seat on the couch playing with his fingers.

Delilah loved how cute he looked sitting there not knowing what to do with his hands. She loved how his hair was always messy and how he would wipe his glasses with his shirt whenever they had something on them.

Delilah took a seat by Axel looking at him with her hands on her chin. Axel looked down at her then immediately back up.

"Love are you not going to say hi to me?" Delilah said placing her hands on his cheeks making him look at her.

Axel took in a deep breath, something he always did when she called him that.

Before Axel could speak Rachel and Philip came in with the plates and drinks in their hands.

"We're back." Delilah let go of Axel's face grabbing a plate of pizza and a drink.

Rachel and Philip sat on the floor feeding each other and laughing. Something they did all the time which disgusted Delilah.

"So Delilah where have you been all this time?" Philip said focusing his attention to Delilah.

"I was just visiting my mom, she missed me." Delilah said lying with a straight face.

"That's cool, feel like you didn't have to take two weeks off for it though." Rachel said taking a bite out of her pizza and rolling her eyes, something Delilah didn't see. Silence filled the room as everyone ate their food.

"Well it's getting late me and Philip are going to head out." Rachel said getting up, grabbing Philips hand.

"Bye Delilah, Axel." Philip said waving bye as Rachel pulled him out the door.

Axel stood up standing their awkwardly as always.

"Imma-I'll go too." He said backing up looking at Delilah making him hit his leg in the glass table.

Delilah held in her laugh as he picked up a cup that fell on the floor.

"Axel wait." Delilah said getting up off the couch walking over to him. Axel looked down at Delilah and then up at the ceiling.

Delilah wrapped her arms around Axel's neck, she then started playing with the bottom of his hair.

"Love what's with you not talking to me?" Delilah said looking up at him. Axel stayed looking at the ceiling.

Axel would always talk to Delilah, so it was just strange for him not to talk to her.

"It's just that...you didn't even call me when you were gone." Axel said looking at Delilah finally. Delilah let go of Axel's face still looking up at him.

"I-I missed you." Axel said blushing. Delilah played with Axel's fingers feeling bad that she didn't talk to him since she was gone.

"I'm sorry, I missed you too, it's just a lot has happened." Delilah said looking down at the floor.

The two weren't a couple but Delilah felt as if they were more than friends, and him being hurt by this made her heart ache.

"It's okay angel, I'll see you tomorrow." Axel said giving Delilah a hug before leaving.

After Delilah locked the door she cleaned up the mess and changed her clothes. She then got in bed wanting the day to already end.

❥I will also be editing here and there, maybe even changing the cover. Hope you guys enjoyed don't forget to like and comment.