CHAPTER11

Delilah woke up feeling exhausted, she looked over by her side to see Axel was gone. She walked out the room to see Philip sitting at the table eating a taco.

"Where did Axel go?" Delilah said taking a seat  next to Philip.

"He went to go grab you some food." Philip said smirking. Delilah felt unsteady as he looked at her.

"You know, you too were so loud last night." Philip said still staring at Delilah.

"Sorry." Delilah said feeling embarrassed. Delilah and Philip never really talked, so it was weird for her.

"What happened to you and Rachel." Delilah said after minutes in silence.

"Broke up with that bitch, kept accusing me of cheating when I was just comforting my cousin." Philip said rolling his eyes.

Delilah nodded understanding. Philip then got up going over to the sink.

"Imma take a shower." Delilah said getting up, heading towards Axel's room. She grabbed some clothes out of her bag, heading to the bathroom.

Delilah put on her clothes and brushed her teeth. She then fixed her hair and walked out of the bathroom.

Axel laid on the bed with his hands behind his head with his legs slightly parted, making Delilah want to get between them and suck his dick.

Axel sat up eyeing Delilah as she walked over to the bed. She fixed her sweater looking at her fingers suddenly feeling nervous.

Axel got up pushing her down on the bed giving her a deep kiss. Delilah wrapped her hands around Axel's neck pulling him in more.

"I got us some food." Axel said when the two pulled back.

"Thank you." Delilah said digging in the bag.

The two turned on the tv as they ate their food. Delilah intertwined her hands with Axel, loving how her heart felt.

She never had a boyfriend before, she liked how Axel was taking care of her.

"Angel." Axel said resting his chin on Delilah's head.

"Yes?" Delilah said looking up at him.

"Did you take your medicine?" Delilah took in a deep breath before answering.

"No." Axel faced Delilah towards him looking at her in the eyes.

"Go take them." Delilah got out of bed sighing. She only took them because she promised Axel.

She swallowed the pills down with some water before getting back in bed. Axel ran his hands through his hair before turning off the tv.

"When's your next appointment?"

"Tuesday." Delilah said with her head down.

"I'll come with you." Axel said holding Delilah's hand.

Delilah looked at the two hands and felt like she was about to cry. She didn't want to go to her appointments anymore, she just wanted to cuddle up with Axel and forget about her worries.

"Angel we can talk about it if you want." Axel said stroking Delilah's cheek.

"I'm not ready yet." Delilah said kissing Axel on the cheek.

"Ok, angel I wanna take you on a date." Axel said kissing Delilah all over her face.

"Where to?" Delilah said feeling her heart beat.

"It's a surprise, just get dressed beautiful." Axel said giving Delilah a kiss on the lips before getting up off the bed and leaving the room.

Delilah took a quick shower before putting on a gold dress that revealed some of her boobs, she then matched it with a pair of gold heels with a heart necklace.