CHAPTER10

Delilah stayed in bed for the rest of the night not wanting to get up. She felt like dying, she was tired of holding back tears, so she cried all night.

Delilah heard a soft knock on her door which made her turn over and look at it.

"Angel...please, please open the door." Delilah turned back over trying to pretended like she was sleep.

"Please, I wanna confront you." Delilah stayed silent not wanting to see him right now.

"Fuck Delilah...you should have told me-I could have been there for you more..." Delilah then heard Axel crying making her get up and open the door.

He sat on the floor holding his face into his hands with tears going down his face. Delilah got down on their floor giving him a hug. He hugged her back crying in her arms.

"Angel you should have told me...fuck you have to take your medicine, you could get better." Axel said holding Delilah tighter.

Delilah played with his hair sitting on his lap.

"I will I promise." Delilah said kissing his forehead. She then kissed his cheeks then his hands.

"Can you stay at my house for now? Just to make sure your okay." Axel said looking up at Delilah with wide eyes.

"Okay." Delilah said smiling kissing his lips again. The kiss was softer than last time. Axel wrapped his hands around Delilah's waist wanting to kiss her more.

"I'll grab my stuff then we can leave." Delilah said getting up and going in her room.

When Delilah walked in Axel's apartment she smelled of pizza. As Delilah walked in more she saw Philip sitting in the kitchen.

"Hi Philip." Delilah said placing her bags on the couch.

"Hey Delilah, what are you doing here?" Philip said getting up and going over to the oven.

"Umm..."

"She's staying here." Axel said placing his keys on the counter.

"Why?" Philip said taking the pizza out of the oven.

Delilah stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"Since we're together I want her here with me." Axel said taking a seat on the couch.

Philip looked back with a smirk on his face.

"Finally bro, thought you two would never get together." Philip said taking a slice of pizza.

"Axel imma put my bags in your room." Delilah said grabbing her bags off the couch.

"Let me angel." Axel said taking Delilah's bag and hand. He then walked to his room opening the door.

After Axel placed Delilah's bag in his closet he walked over to the bed, pushing her on the bed.

"Fuck Delilah you look so fucking sexy right now." Axel said running his hands down Delilah's thighs.

Delilah watched as he did this liking how he started to take control. Axel looked back at her then looked at her boobs.

"Want me to touch you?" Axel said looking Delilah in the eyes. Delilah nodded her head feeling herself becoming wet.

Axel climbed on top of her squeezing her cheeks roughly.

"Words angel."

"Yes, I want you to touch me." Delilah said running her hands down Axel's pants, which he grabbed placing them over her head.

"I'm in charge, and your going to do as I say, got it?" Axel said looking Delilah in the eyes. Delilah nodded, making Axel slap her in the face roughly.

"Fuck." Delilah let out a moan as she enjoyed him slapping her.

"Use your fucking words slut."

"Yes I understand." With that Axel pulled her by her hair and off the bed making her get down on her knees.

He then took off his shirt and undid his pants. Axel slapped Delilah in the face with his dick while looking down at her.

Delilah liked how dominant Axel really was. She looked up at him waiting for him to give orders.

"Open your mouth." When Delilah opened her mouth Axel bent down, spitting in her mouth before kissing her roughly.

"Now suck." He said putting his dick in her mouth.

Delilah wrapped her hands around Axel's dick taking the whole thing in. Axel tugged on Delilah's hair making her look up at him.

"No hands." Delilah placed her hands behind her back loving the feeling of him being down her throat.

"Fuck." Axel whispered as he tried to be quiet knowing that Philip was just in the kitchen.

Delilah looked at him as he gagged her mouth with his dick.

"Fuck I love fucking your slutty mouth." Axel said tugging on Delilah's hair. Delilah watched as his eyes rolled back, which made her pussy wetter.

"Fuck I'm coming." Axel held Delilah's head down as he came in her mouth.

"Show me." Delilah opened her mouth showing him his cum in her mouth. He stepped back watching as she swallowed all of it.

He then helped her up placing her on the bed. She then watched as he put his clothes back on wanting him to fuck her.

Axel turned back around running his hands through his hair.

"Fuck angel, that was so fucking good." He said kissing her all over her face.

Delilah watched as he laid back out of breath. He took his glasses off before looking back at Delilah.

"Sit on my face." Delilah smiled getting on top of him. He pulled her thong to the side entering his tongue inside of her.

"Oh fuck!" Delilah moaned out as she felt Axel's tongue inside of her. Delilah put all her weight on his face grinding herself on him.

"Mmm fuck your tongue feels so good!" Delilah said tugging on his hair.

"Shut the fuck up Delilah your too loud." Delilah became wetter as Axel cursed her out.

"Fuck I'm so close." Delilah said throwing her head back. Axel placed a finger in Delilah as he continued licking and sucking her pussy.

A couple seconds later Delilah came on Axel's fingers and face.

Axel fixed Delilah's thong before placing her on the bed. She felt herself getting tired from her orgasm.

"You tasted so good Delilah." Axel said sucking on her neck, leaving a hickey. Delilah could feel how hard Axel was.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight." He said lifting up her shirt. He rolled her nipples between her fingers before biting and sucking on them hard making her moan.

"Imagine how more tight your pussy will feel with my dick inside of you." Delilah barely could breath, she wanted this for so long.

Axel pulled back, pulling her shirt down. He then laid besides her breathing hard. He pulled her closer to him slapping her ass hard.

"Fuck." Delilah whispered. Axel looked Delilah up and down biting on his lip. He then placed a kiss on her forehead before pulling her in tightly.

She never knew he could be so controlling, she always so him as shy and innocent until now.

Delilah wrapped her arms around Axel falling asleep on his chest.