CHAPTER4

All afternoon Delilah sat with doctors who did more lab work on her, she wasn't happy that she had to come back in two more weeks, but she was thankful that she could go home.

The sun was still up and the snow had calmed down. Delilah took off her gloves as she got in her apartment, she immediately walked to the kitchen and placed some wings in the oven.

As she waited for her wings to cook she took a hot shower and fixed her makeup. She then fake smiled in the mirror trying to make herself happy.

She hated how she had to keep going to the doctors office and hide her true feelings from everyone. Her mom suggested she tell one of her friends just in case something happened and she couldn't be there with her.

Delilah didn't want to do this though, she didn't want to worry anyone with her problems when they were having their own problems that they had to deal with.

Delilah walked out of her bathroom, grabbing her phone from the counter. She then looked at her phone, seeing that she had a missed call from Rachel.

Pushing the call button, Delilah called Rachel back immediately answering back within two rings.

"Delilah can I come over?" Rachel sounded like she's been crying.

"Yeah is everything okay?" Delilah said with worry.

"I'll tell you everything when I get there." With that Rachel hanged up the phone.

Delilah ate her wings pouring ranch all over them while watching tv. A couple minutes later she heard a knock on the door making her get up out of her comfortable seat.

Rachel came in and sat on the couch with a pout. Delilah locked the door taking a seat besides her.

"What's going on?" Delilah said looking at Rachel who was sniffing.

"It's Philip, I think he's cheating on me." Rachel said bursting into tears.

Delilah rolled her eyes at Rachel alway accusing Philip of cheating. Philip has alway been loyal to Rachel even when she cheated on him.

"How come?"

"I saw him hugging this girl, hugging her Delilah." Rachel held her face in her hands letting out more tears.

"We'll have you talked to him about? Maybe it was something else." Delilah said trying to see his side.

"Are you fucking serious? Your supposed to be on my side Delilah." Rachel said looking up in disgust.

"I'm just saying Rachel you accused him so many times of cheating when it was a misunderstanding you too should talk. Besides just because you cheated doesn't mean he's cheating on you.

"You know what fuck you." Rachel said getting up and leaving. Delilah rolled her eyes at this. She was tired and she didn't have time for drama.

After Delilah locked her door she cleaned up and turned off her tv she then went in her room and started on her school work some more.

Delilah stood in line waiting to check out her groceries. She had just got money from her mom and she made sure to buy more makeup and clothes.

After Delilah finished shopping she made her way to the school library for some new books. As she was looking for more books she spotted Axel sitting by himself in the corner.

As she was about to go up to him a girl came sitting by him handing him some books. Delilah hid behind the bookshelf watching as the girl started talking to him.

Delilah watch as Axel smiled softly looking a bit uncomfortable. Delilah decided this was her time to interrupt the two.

"Hi love." Delilah said coming up to Axel and giving him a hug.

"Hi." Axel said quietly looking at his book.

The girl eyed Delilah as Delilah did the same. Axel looked between the two looking more uncomfortable then ever.

"Love?" The girl said facing her attention towards Axel.

"Are you two dating?"

"No, she's my friend, Delilah." The girl looked back at Delilah and faked a smile. Delilah wrapped her arm around Axel's giving the girl a fake smile herself.

"Delilah this is Rose."  Delilah nodded at Rose before paying her attention to Axel.

"Wanna go with me to the mall?" Delilah said to Axel but looking at Rose as she said it.

Delilah didn't want anyone eyeing her man. She wanted Axel's attention, not him giving attention to anyone else.

"Uhh...maybe later, Rose and I were about to go get something to eat." Axel said looking down at the table.

"Really? Then we all can go eat at the mall." Delilah said pulling Axel closer to her.

"They don't have any vegan places in the mall, so we were just going to go to the one I usually go to downtown, just me and Axel." Rose said placing her hand on Axel's.

Delilah knew what vegan place she was talking about being the only vegan restaurant near by.

Axel quickly moved his hand back, his face turning red. Delilah let go of Axel and got up pulling her skirt down a bit.

"Well okay, I'll guess I'll see you later, love." Delilah said giving Axel one last hug.

"By angel." Axel said giving her a hug back. Rose rolled her eyes when he called her angel, making Delilah smile.

Delilah walked out of the library feeling like she was about to cry.

"Who does that bitch think she is placing her hands on my man?" Delilah thought out loud. She walked to her car opening her door and flopping in her seat.

Delilah waited in the parking lot for the two to come out of the building which they eventually did.

Rose was holding some books in her hands which Axel took out of her hands for her making her smile.

"Now he's holding books for her?" Delilah said as she watched the two get in the car. As the white car drove off Delilah started her car following.

This wasn't the first time she had to stalk Axel. Delilah wanted to know what he was doing at all times, when it was her free time she'd watch him from afar.

Delilah parked her car in front of a restaurant and watched as the two walked in. About thirty  minutes passed and the two came out.

The two started talking before a car pulled up and stopped in front of them. Rose then kissed Axel on the cheek waving bye.

Delilah felt like someone stabbed her in the chest. How could he do this to me? Lead me on just to be with another girl that's not me.

Delilah watched as Axel looked surprised by the kiss. Delilah then watched as he went to his car.

Delilah pulled out of the parking lot feeling tears coming to her face. When Delilah got to her apartment she ran straight to her bed looking at the ceiling