CHAPTER6

Delilah didn't talk to Axel for two weeks, she couldn't bare to look him in his eyes without feeling like she was about to cry.

She focused more on her studies trying not to think about him but saw herself stalking his page and touching herself to the thought of him inside of her.

Delilah sat in the coffee shop drinking her coffee while doing her homework.

"Hey Delilah." Delilah looked up with a blank face to see Sam in her face.

"Hey." She said looking back down at her laptop.

"I'm having a party tomorrow, was wondering if you wanted to come. They'll be drinks, and all that." Sam said looking at Delilah smirking.

"I have plans tomorrow." Delilah said continuing to do her work not interested.

"Oh, we'll I thought you were coming since Axel and some girl was coming." Delilah looked up from her laptop hearing this.

"Girl?"

"Yeah, talked to him, saying he was bringing some girl to the party." Sam said still smirking at Delilah.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Delilah said closing her laptop and grabbing her purse. She then got up leaving the building.

Now he's showing that bitch out in public? Who does he think he is? Delilah stormed to her car feeling her nose flare.

Delilah stayed in her car for about five minutes before starting her car and driving off.

When Delilah walked in the house the smell of weed and alcohol hit her in the face.

Delilah walked further in the house looking around for Axel. As she walked more in the house she spotted Sam who she tried to avoid.

"Delilah I'm so glad you could make it." Sam said holding a can of beer out towards her.

"I don't drink." Delilah said moving away from him.

"Oh come on, one drink won't hurt." Sam said following her. Delilah looked at the drink taking it slowly.

She then took a big sip of it feeling the burning sensation go down her throat.

"That's it, now come I'll introduce you to my friends." Sam said wrapping his arm around Delilah's shoulder.

Delilah followed Sam feeling herself getting dizzy as she took more sips of the drink.

"Guys this is Delilah the one I was telling you about." Sam said winking at the group of guys. The guys all smirked giving Delilah a wink.

Delilah drank more of the beer liking the way she was feeling. Sam grabbed her by the waist leading her up stairs to his room.

Delilah looked around the room to see the lights were dimmed. She took a seat on the bed still drinking the beer. She felt her vision getting blurry by the minute.

"So Delilah...you and Axel huh?" Sam said taking a seat by her.

"Let's not talk about him." Delilah said laying on her back.

"Fine by me. You look so sexy in your dress by the way." Sam said eyeing her up and down.

"Thanks, just bought it." Delilah said rubbing her temples trying to calm her headache.

Sam got up from the bed walking around the room.

"You know Delilah, I can treat you way better than Axel." He said shutting the door. Delilah sat up slowly looking at Sam with disgust.

She never had feelings for Sam, she only wanted one persons attention.

"No offense Sam, but I'm really not interested." Delilah said getting off the bed feeling her feet give out.

"Let me help you baby girl." Sam said helping her back up placing her back on the bed.

"I'm tired imma go." Delilah said pulling away from Sam, getting back up before being pulled back aggressively on the bed.

"Delilah I've been really patient, and you keep fucking denying me, Axel isn't even here, I lied so you we can hang out, but all care about is Axel." Sam said still holding Delilah tightly.

"Sam let me go." Delilah said still trying to get out of his grip.

"No Delilah, why don't you want me? I'm so fucking nice to you and all you care about is fucking Axel." Sam said, his grip getting more tighter.

Delilah's vision started to blur as the beer kicked in more.

"That's none of your business Sam just accept the fact the I never have and never will like you, now take your white ass hands off of me." Delilah said still trying to pull away from Sam.

Sam let go of Delilah's arm rolling his eyes.

"Fuck you hoe." Sam said pushing Delilah down and walking out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Delilah laid there feeling like she was about to cry. Her head was bleeding from her hitting her head on the hard cold floor.

A couple minutes passed till Delilah got up from the floor slowly. She walked towards the door placing her hand on her head.

Her head was pounding and the loud music didn't make it any better. Delilah pushed passed people, making her way towards the front door.

When Delilah got back to her apartment safely she put ointment on her head and took a hot shower. She placed the foamy soap all over her brown skin inhaling the sent.

Getting out of the shower, she slipped into her new lingerie that she got from the mall. She then placed her bonnet on her head, along with taking her pills. She then slipped into bed putting the fluffy cover over her