Chapter13

When Delilah woke up she went straight to the bathroom. She felt sick to her stomach and exhausted. Delilah ran her hands through her hair to see that some of her hair started to fall out.

Delilah felt a tear roll down her cheek which she quickly wiped away. She then put on her wig doing her makeup. She then smiled at herself before walking out the bathroom.

Delilah took in site in how beautiful Axel looked sleeping peacefully. She walked in the kitchen going to the fridge to cook him some breakfast.

She took out some pancake batter out and the rest of the ingredients. After she was done she made heart shaped pancakes, bacon, and eggs. She then placed orange juice on the table.

Delilah walked in Axel's room getting on top of him kissing him all over his face. Axel opened his eyes immediately smiling when he saw her.

"Morning." Delilah said kissing him on the lips.

"Morning." He said kissing her back.

"I made some breakfast for you, come in the kitchen." Delilah said grabbing Axels hand, leading him into the kitchen.

When they got in the kitchen they saw Philip and the boy from last night sitting at the table eating.

"That was supposed to be for Axel." Delilah said with a pout.

"All this food for him? That's selfish." Philip said putting a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Your lucky I made a lot." Delilah said rolling her eyes, taking a sit at the table.

"Heart shaped pancakes? Thank you angel." Axel said smiling hard. He then took a seat next to Delilah kissing her passionately.

"Get a room." Philip said annoyed. Delilah rolled her eyes taking a pancake in her mouth.

Delilah looked up seeing the boy sitting there silently looking uncomfortable.

"This is my boyfriend, Jermey." Philip said kissing him on the cheek, to which Jeremy blushed.

"Hi." He said softly.

"Hi I'm Delilah, and this is Axel." Delilah said putting whipped cream on her pancakes. Axel nodded stuffing his face.

"We're planning on going to the mall if you guys want to come." Philip said taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Yeah we'll come, I have to look for a job anyways." Delilah said grabbing Axel's hand.

"Okay, thanks for the breakfast Delilah but Imma go get dressed, come on babe." Philip said grabbing Jermeys hand, going into his room.

Delilah and Axel ate their food and talked, giving each other kisses here and there.

When they got to the mall they all walked around buying things and eating. Axel helped Delilah found a job at a jewelry store, which made her happy cause she needed some money.

Delilah walked into a clothing store picking up a couple of things, while Axel also helped her find some things.

When the two were finished shopping they met up with Philip and Jeremy in the car. Delilah turned her head to see Axel already looking at her.

He grabbed her hand making them intertwine fingers. He then placed a kiss on her cheek, placing his head on her shoulder.

When Philip dropped them off he told them he'll be back since he wanted to spend more time with Jeremy.

Delilah made her way to the bedroom placing the bags on the bed. She then started putting everything in the closet organizing them as she  did.

Axel watched her do this as he took a seat on the bed. Delilah took some clothes off the hanger going into the bathroom.

"Angel come cuddle with me." Delilah looked over at Axel to see him laying down on his back with his arms above his head, making his shirt rise up his stomach.

"I'm going to change real quick." Delilah said washing her face with warm water. She heard foot steps behind her and a hand wrap around her waist.

Axel kissed Delilah's neck looking at her in the mirror. He then picked her up walking her over to the bed. He kissed down her body looking up at her as he did this.

Delilah started to breathe hard as he pulled her shirt up. He then placed his lips around her left boob sucking on it moaning.

Delilah ran her hands through Axel's hair tugging on it. Axel sat up kissing Delilah hard on her lips. Delilah kissed him back sliding her hands down Axel's pants stopping at his zipper.

Axel moved back from her unzipping his pants throwing them to the floor. He then took off his shirt, going back kissing Delilah.

Delilah pushed Axel down on the bed getting on top of him, sucking on his neck.

"I want you to fuck me." Delilah said looking Axel in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" Axel said placing his hands on Delilah's waist looking up at her biting his lip.

"Yes." When the words left Delilah's mouth Axel got up taking her clothes off of her. He then looked her up and down before laying her on the bed.

Axel kissed Delilah softly sticking his tongue down Delilah's throat. Delilah closed her eyes enjoying how soft his lips felt.

"I've never done this before." Delilah said after they pulled away from each other. Axel teacher over to his dresser pulling out a condom.

"Me either...but I'll be gentle." Axel kissed Delilah on the lips before pulling away.

He then opened the condom with his teeth placing it on his dick. He then lined himself up to Delilah kissing her before placing his tip in her,making her dig her nails in his shoulders.

"I'm I hurting you?" Axel said taking the tip out.

"It hurts a bit, but I'm okay." Delilah said placing her hands on Axel's shoulders.

Axel placed himself inside of her slowly while kissing her. Delilah whimpered as she felt him slide inside her. Delilah dug her nails in his shoulders taking a deep breath.

Axel stopped, letting her adjust. He kissed down her neck to her chest.

"Tell me when to go Angel." Axel said continuing his kisses.

"You can go now."

Axel pushed him into her slowly both moaning as he did this. Delilah gripped onto Axels back closing her eyes loving how it felt.

"Faster." Delilah said after a couple minutes of getting used to the feeling. Axel sped up grunting as he did this.

"Don't stop Axel." Delilah said watching him go in and out of her. Axel's eyes closed as he rubbed up against her.

Axel fucked Delilah faster making them both moan. Axel went slower moaning in Delilah's ear.

"I'm coming." He said panting. Delilah's eyes rolled back feeling herself about to come as well.

"Let's come together." Delilah said grabbing Axel's face kissing him hard. After a couple more thrusts they both came, moaning in each other's ear.

Axel laid on Delilah for a second trying to catch his breath. He then got up, taking the condom off and throwing it away. He then went to grab a towel going over back to Delilah.

"You were so good." Delilah said running her hands through his hair after he cleaned her up.

"You were too." Axel said his eyes closed.

Delilah pulled him in letting his head rest on her chest. Axel wrapped his arms around her falling asleep. A couple minutes later Delilah fell asleep, the two holding hands.

-Hi guys sorry for how late this chapter was, but make sure you vote and comment, and thank you loves for reading my book. Also make sure you guys follow me thank you loves.