CHAPTER7

Delilah made her way towards the school building with a water in her hand and a bag of fruit in the other. The sun was out which was surprising because it would usually hide behind the clouds.

As Delilah walked into her class she made eye contact with Axel which she quickly avoided taking her seat in the back of the room by Rachel.

Delilah didn't care the Rachel wasn't talking to her, she felt as if they weren't real friends in the first place.

As class continued on Delilah felt a pair of eyes on her which made her unsteady. She looked up slowly to see Axel's big brown eyes staring at her. He silently waved which she rolled her eyes focusing back on her work.

When class ended Delilah quickly packed her stuff up, making her way out the classroom as quickly as possible.

"Delilah." Axel stood behind Delilah with a frown on his face.

"What it is?" Delilah said placing her hand on her hip. Axel stepped closer to her looking nervous.

"Can we talk?"

"Are we not talking now?" Delilah said feeling herself roll her eyes again.

"Like...over food or something?" Axel said looking down a the floor.

"Not hungry." Delilah said walking off until Axel ran in front of her holding her by her shoulders.

"Angel whatever I did I'm sorry...I'm so fucking sorry, okay? I hate you ignoring me, I miss us hanging out, don't you?" Axel said looking hurt.

Delilah couldn't concentrate, his hands on her body made her hornier by the minute. Delilah cleared her throat taking a step back from him.

"I don't." Delilah said stubbornly, but of course she missed hanging out with him. She just hated how he confessed his feelings for someone else who was not her.

"Angel I know you miss hanging out with me. I miss bringing you food whenever your hungry or upset. I miss you playing with my hair whenever I feel sad." Axel said looking as if he was about to cry.

Delilah rolled her eyes walking past Axel. She then felt herself being pushed on the wall. Axel stood over her placing his hands on her cheeks.

"Angel please...why do you have to be so fucking stubborn? I'm sorry, okay?" Delilah looked up at Axel with wide eyes. She could feel her panties soaking from his touch.

Axel was never the one to be aggressive, but him slamming Delilah on the wall made her want him more than she already did before.

Delilah then remembered why she was mad and rolled her eyes at him. Axel then aggressively squeezed her cheeks looking into her eyes.

"Stop rolling your fucking eyes at me angel. Do you accept my apology or not?" Axel said biting his lower lip.

Delilah shook her head accepting his apology, she loved how he was man handling her. She wanted more of this, she wanted him to bend her over his lap when she was being stubborn.

"Angel use your words. Do you accept my apology or not?" Axel asked again.

"Yes." Delilah held back from saying yes daddy to him. She wanted him to dominate her right here in the halls. Fuck her till her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She wanted to fill him all over.

Axel backed away from Delilah slowly, making her miss his touch. Axel then stood there looking down at the floor holding his backpack straps.

"Umm...imma go now." Delilah said still standing there. Axel looked up running his hand through his hair. As he did this Delilah noticed that he had a tattoo covering his hand.

"When did you get a tattoo?" Delilah said grabbing his hand looking closely at the tattoo. It was of a butterfly and a rose.

"Last week...do you-do you like it?" Axel said looking down at Delilah licking his lips.

"Yes, it looks really nice." Delilah said playing with the silver rings that were on his long fingers.

"Where are you going?" Axel finally said after a couple minutes of silence.

"I was going to go to the library." Delilah said all of a sudden feeling nervous.

"Okay...can I come?" Axel said looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah." Delilah said now biting her bottom lip.

When Delilah and Axel got in the library they grabbed a couple of books and took a seat at the table. Delilah watched as Axel fixed his glasses and turned the page to his book.

She tried to focus but she couldn't stop thinking about Axel man handling her. She loved the feeling when he touched her body. Thinking about being slapped and choked by him turned her on.

Delilah stared at Axel some more admiring his messy hair, his round nose and his plumped pink lips. Everything about him fascinated her.

Axel then looked up at Delilah making eye contact with her. He then looked back down, his cheeks turning a light pink.

Delilah then placed her attention on his hands. Tattoos were a turn on to her, she wanted that hand around her throat. She then placed her attention back on his face.

"Angel?" Axel said looking up from his book.

"What?" Delilah said not taking her eyes off of him.

"Is there something on my face?" Axel said placing his book down. Delilah didn't say nothing as she was looking back on his hands.

Axel shifted in his seat feeling uncomfortable by Delilah's eyes. Delilah then looked back up at him and shook her head no.

"Did you like slamming my body on the wall love?" Delilah said sitting up straighter. Axel looked at Delilah with wide eyes before looking at his book again.

"Love, I asked you a question." Delilah said taking his book from him.

"Did you like man handling?" Delilah looked in his eyes feeling herself become wet again.

"I-I'm sorry. I should have never done-done that." Axel said avoiding eye contact with her.

Delilah stayed quiet looking at him with wide eyes. She wanted Axel to take her on the table right now. She wanted him to slap her in the face and ass with his belt as she begged for more.

"I-I have to go." Axel said packing his things up quickly before walking out the library door.

Delilah picked her pencil up placing it in her mouth making it wet, she then opened her legs and placed the pencil to her clit. She then stuck the pencil inside of her, feeling her eyes roll to the back of her head.

She moved her panties out of the way more fucking herself faster with the pencil. She then let out loud moans not caring who heard her. She then lifted her shirt up and stared playing with her nipples.

She thought back on Axel slamming her into the wall and the sexy tattoo and rings that made her pussy wet. She felt the knot in her stomach as she came around the pencil.

After she was done she cleaned herself up and walked out of the library, acting like nothing happened.

❥I'll be making more chapters. Please like and comment and thank you for reading