Chapter12

Delilah walked out of her class feeling exhausted. She had so much work to do in such little time.

Delilah walked to her car placing her backpack in the passenger seat before driving off.  She stopped in front of her moms house, opening the door.

"Delilah why didn't you tell me you were visiting?" Delilah's mom said placing two wine glasses down on the table.

The lights were dimmed and food smelt to be cooked. Delilah looked at her mom to see that she wore a tight purple dress with silver heels.

"Why is it so dark?" Delilah said turning the lights on. She took a seat on the couch sighing.

"I've had such a long day." Delilah said running her hands through her hair.

"Um...do you want to talk about?" Delilah's mom said looking at the kitchen.

"No not really but-"

"So sorry darling." A man walked out of the bathroom kissing her mom on the cheek.

Delilah stood up looking shocked. Her mom stood there awkwardly as she looked at Delilah then the man.

"Kyle this is my daughter Delilah, Delilah this is my boyfriend Kyle." Delilah smiled at Kyle feeling akward.

"Nice to meet you, your moms told me so much about you." Kyle stood there scratching the back of his head.

"Should I go?" Kyle said looking down at her mom.

"No Kyle, I'll go." Delilah said grabbing her backpack off the couch.

"Delilah you don't have to go." Delilah's mom said grabbing her arm.

"No really I should I'll talk to you later." Delilah said kissing her mom on the cheek and sprinting out the door.

Delilah drove back to Axel's house in her thoughts. She never knew that her mom could move on, she knew it was coming but she just had to adjust to it.

Delilah unlocked the door with the key Axel gave her to see Axel dancing in the living to music as he cleaned. Delilah watched him with a big smile on her face.

She placed her keys on the table clearing her throat. Axel turned to her,his face growing red. He then turned off the music playing with his fingers.

"Angel, when-I-I didn't know you would be back this early." Delilah walked towards Axel pulling him down to her aggressively.

"We're you having fun?" Axel looked at her in shock as she stroked his dick through his pants.

"Yes." Axel said looking down at her hand. Delilah moved away from him, going into the kitchen.

"Imma cook for us, where's Philip?" Delilah said opening the fridge.

"What?" Axel said looking confused. Delilah faced him to see that he was closer to her.

"Where's Philip?"

"Angel, you-you can't do that and say that your going to cook." Axel said squeezing her face.

"Do what? Love I just wanna cook." Delilah moved away from Axel feeling him staring at her.

Delilah moved back to the fridge pulling out some ingredients. Delilah watched as Axel watched her annoyed.

"Want to help me cook?" Delilah said turning on the stove. Axel didn't say nothing as she looked at him. She rolled her eyes going to the cabinet.

Delilah cut up some vegetables before putting on some meat. Axel watched as she did this, making her a bit uncomfortable.