chapter - 2

Jimin finished his classes and then headed towerdd the restaurant he started working few days ago.

But before going there he stood beside a place. It a place where some students learns piano.
He wish he could also go there and learn but he knows he can't afford it.
The sound of piano gives him peace. Make him forgot about everything and enjoy the moment. He remember when he saw someone playing piano for the first time. He was in pain but something was in that music that made him forgot his pain.

He came out from his thoughts and went to his work.

When jimin came home taehyung litterly jumped on him in happiness.

Taehyung didn't have to say anything he knew taehyung got the job. He kissed taehyung's forehead and said " I am so proud of my tae. "

" do you know hyung I will be working as jeon Namjoon's secretary. Can you believe it.
After I started working, I will send you to piano classes and.... "

" taehyung. " jimin didn't let taehyung finish.

" what do you think hyung only you can read me. I know how much you want to learn piano but you never say it because of my university expenses. You and jin hyung always sacrifice for me. You both always say that if I achieve my dreams and get settled in life you both will be happy.
But you know what my dream is it's not just to become a successful businessman but to see you both get what you  deserve. " said taehyung crying. He never usually say these things but he is just really emotional right now.

" since when you start talking like a grown up person I thought you were baby. Since you grow up we should start looking for a partner for you." said jimin smiling with teary eyes.

" I am not a baby anymore. But that doesn't mean I will get married this early. You know what I don't want to get married at all. First we should find a good Alpha for jin hyung. "

" as if he will agree. He always ignore this topic and say marriage is not for everyone. " said jimin as he sit on the sofa.

"remember when I was in my middle school a boy used to come to meet him. And he used to talk about how he will marry hyung and also accept us.
But suddenly he stopped coming and when we asked hyung about it. He said he married someone else. Maybe hyung also loved him and because he didn't get marry hyung, he is upset and don't want to get married anymore. " said taehyung making jimin chuckle at him.

" don't think too much taehyung. I don't think hyung loved that boy.
And whatever happened in the past doesn't matter. We just have to focus on our present. We have to talk to hyung about it.

Anyway let me get freshen up. I have to make dinner. " Jimin was about to get up when taehyung hug him from the side and said
" let's sit here for a while. "

Jimin caresses taehyung's hair and smile. They barely get some time to spend together. He kissed taehyung's head and said
" as you wish. "

Jin finished his work and start packing his bag. He was really tired and just wanted to go home.
While sitting in the bus he looked at a couple who were laughing while holding each other's hands.

He smiled. He hope he found good partners for taehyung and Jimin. To be honest he is not worried for taehyung. He is sure Taehyung will find someone, he is talkative, confident and like to meet new people and in future when he will work in a big company, he will definitely find someone.
He is worried for Jimin. He is not like taehyung. He is shy, sensitive, caring, always think about others. He rarely talk about what's in his heart. Yes taehyung and Jin can understand him but what about others. He really wants Jimin to find someone he deserves. And that person will be lucky to have Jimin.