chapter - 3

Namjoon came to park he always used to come when he was child. He told his bodyguards to stay outside. He wants to be alone.
He remember how his mother used to sit down here and he used to play around.
when he get stressed he come here to get some fresh air.
Sometimes he feels like if his mother was alive his life would have been so much better.
Yoongi and jungkook would have get the mother's love they deserve.
He remembered the day when he came back from his school and run to his mother's room to tell her that he is very hungry and want to eat his favorite dish made by her. He saw the door was locked he called one of the butler and asked why the door is locked.
When door get opened he was shocked to see his mother dead.

That was the day he grow up.

He opened his wallet and looked at the photo of his mom holding him. This photo is really special for him. This is last time when he saw his mom smiling. He was only five that time.
" I miss you mom. I finally talked to yoongi about his marriage. I have to find a good life partner for him. Then I have to make jungkook responsible, he is such a brat I feel like I need give him a good beating, maybe it's all my fault. I spoiled him, but I hope he don't turn out to the person I hate the most in this world. "

Namjoon always talked to his mom like this. It's afternoon time, people usually comes before evening. That's why the park is empty and he really enjoy being alone.

He came out of his thoughts as his phone start ringing. He put his wallet down and pulled out his phone from his pocket.
It's his secretary he picked it up and start talking.

Jimin came to a park with his co worker right now. After lunch time he gets some break.
His co worker minho suggest to come here. Minho start talking to his boyfriend in the phone leaving Jimin look around the park.
He found a wallet. He look around but didn't find anyone.
Jimin opened the wallet and saw it has lots of cards, lots of cash and some photos on it. He found one id card it's says jeon Namjoon. I have heard this name before.
He looked around but didn't saw anyone. He decided to give it to the police station. He called minho and told him that after work he is going to the police station.

After submitting the wallet he was about to go when the police told him to stay until the owner came. He didn't wanted to stay but he couldn't say anything he stayed.

When the police checked their data they were shocked seeing it's jeon Namjoon. They didn't wanted to take any risk of not doing their work properly. what if me jeon didn't find all the things in his wallet. That's why they told Jimin to stay.

Namjoon was returning home from his office when his secretary called him and told him about the wallet. He checked his pocket and sighed. His secretary told him that he will go to collect the wallet. But he told him that he is really close to the police station so he will go by himself.

When he reached the police station everyone stood up and greeted him except one. He noticed a omega sitting in the corner, he was reading a book and didn't realize he was there.

" you could have send any of worker sir, it's just a small matter. " said the chief he offered a chair to sit.

" I don't like when people give me advise on my personal decisions Mr choi. " said Namjoon coldly and sit on the chair.

Jimin looked at Namjoon, he remember now he is CEO of jeons and realized why taehyung always talked about him. He looked like a powerful Alpha.
He realized only he was sitting everyone in the room was standing other than Namjoon.