chapter - 25

Yoongi is now going home. He saw a flower shop and told the driver to stop the car.

He called Taehyung asking him what type of flowers jimin likes.

Taehyung was little bit angry at him for making jimin cry but he still told him.

Yoongi entered his room only to see a empty room. He frowned where did jimin go. He put the flowers on the table and went to freshen up.

Yoongi called one of the servent and asked him about jimin.
The servent told him that jimin was in jin's room.

Yoongi sighed told the servant to give him his dinner. He ate his dinner and waited for jimin to come but he didn't come.

He sighed and decided to go to find jimin when his bedroom door opened and he saw namjoon and Jungkook with a pillow.

Jungkook went besides him and layed down while namjoon sat besides yoongi patting his back.

" What are guys doing here ? " Asked yoongi confused.

" Jimin is mad at you, he will not come so jin kicked me out saying jimin will sleep with him today. " Said namjoon and took the blanket to cover himself.

" And you? " Asked yoongi looking at jungkook.

" Taehyung mad at me too that's why he is also going sleep with jin hyung. " Jungkook said sheepishily.

" For what? " Asked yoongi and namjoon also looked at jungkook ready to scold him if he did something bad.

" Why are you both looking at me like I did some crime. I was just teasing him about something. " Jungkook said defending himself.

The door opened making three of them looking towards the door.

Taehyung entered with a straight face and said " I came here to get these flowers for mini hyung. "

Taehyung picked up the flowers and went out.

" Btw what are we doing today. We will watch a movie together or play games ? " Asked jungkook exited.

" I am going to sleep. " Said namjoon closing his eyes.

" Me too. " Said yoongi lying down in on the other side making jungkook mad.

" You both will get up or should I start pouring water ? " Asked jungkook fuming in anger.

" No need we are up tell us what we have to do. " Asked namjoon pulling yoongi.

" Good now let's go watch a movie together. "

____________________

Jin and jimin was in jin's room they are searching for a movie to watch together.
Taehyung came to the room with flowers and handed over to jimin.

" Yoongi hyung brought for you. "

Jimin looked at the while lilies smiling. But then he remembered he is angry with him, he pouted and kept the flowers aside.

" You seriously just kept aside the flowers? " Asked taehyung disbelief and layed down on bed keeping his head on jin's lap.

" So what do you want me to do cry in happiness? " Jimin asked.

" No but still... " Taehyung didn't complete.

" Taehyung, lets not talk about that. It's between jimin and yoongi and they will sort out everything. " Jin said caressing taehyung's hair.

" Fine. "

Three of them enjoyed their time together after a long time.

__________________