chapter - 6

Jin tried to contact other reporters saying he wants to tell taehyung's side of story but all denied saying they know the truth and don't want to hear taehyung.

When jin come home he was shivering from cold. Jimin immediately gave him a towel. Jin went to the bathroom and changed his clothes.

" hyung, are you okay? " said Jimin as he checked jin's temperature.

" you have fever. " said Jimin as he made jin lay down.

Jimin made some soup for jin and then give him medicine.

" where is taehyung? " asked jin.

" he fell asleep just now. He was saying that he needs to submit an assignment tomorrow.

But you don't have to think about it right now. Just sleep for a while . " said Jimin making jin smile sadly.

" I failed Jimin, I failed to protect taehyung. No one wants to hear our side of story. How will I prove that taehyung is innocent. His reputation is ruined.... " jin said as tears started coming.
He tried not to sob.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he heard jin saying all this. Because of his one mistake his hyung is suffering.

" what the hell "

Jungkook saw the news about him and taehyung. He quickly turned on his phone and saw the news was on every social media handle.

He first felt furious thinking how the get called rapist. Yes he is a playboy but he never forced anyone. And this omega, when he get to know he was not prostitute he didn't know what to feel. He was in his rut so he don't remember properly. But if that Omega wasn't a prostitute what he was doing in his room.

He clutched into his hair frustrfrustrated.

F*** I didn't even used protection.

" so you are saying that that Omega was falsely accused. " said Yoongi to Namjoon.

" yes and I don't know what to do. I didn't thought they will put all the blame on that Omega. " replied Namjoon.

" we can't be selfish hyung. We have to help that Omega. You know how the people will behave with him. The society will make his life living hell. " said Yoongi making Namjoon sigh.

" but the thing is why should we care? Our problem is solved so you know there is no point of involving in this situation. Don't you think? " said Namjoon. Honestly he didn't know what to feel about this. He don't care about people unless it's concerned his family.

" yoongi, in this world their are tons of people who get into troubles I can't help everyone."

" right. But I still think you should help this omega. You told me he have good attitude also he is very talented. "

" fine I will think about it. " sighed Namjoon also smiled yoongi is such a pure hearted person he can't see good people in trouble.

" And what you planned for that channel owner? " asked yoongi knowing there is no way Namjoon will let him go after trying to harm jungkook's reputation.

" just wait and watch. He will beg jungkook to forgive him. Just because I gave him money he thought he is in control. Just in two days he will understand that who jeon Namjoon is. " said Namjoon smirking.

" hyung? Hyung? " jungkook started coming down from his room after seeing the news.

When he saw Namjoon he forget that he was little bit angry with him. He put his head on his Namjoon hyung's lap and start complaining " you didn't even tell me about it? Did you see how they called me something so dirty? I want the person who dare to do this, I want him to beg me on knees."