chapter - 15

After checking on jungkook and taehyung jin and namjoon went to their room.

Both of them get freshen up and changed their clothes.

Namjoon checked his phone if there is anything important.

" I felt like your admireres will kill me with their glare in the party. " Said jin making namjoon looked at him.

He chuckled and replied " you have to get used to it I guess. "

" So you didn't finish your highschool ? " Asked jin as he sit beside namjoon and rested his head in the headboard.

" I was 16 when grandpa passed away, he is the one who was handling the company. Since I am the elder son so I had to take over. " Said namjoon sighed.

" It was hard. But I had to do it or other people would have take advantage of our situation. Leave my story. Tell me about yours.

I want to know more about you. " said namjoon making jin look at him.

" You are trying to change the topic aren't you? " Jin said making namjoon sheepishly smile.

" Kinda ...but I am not lying I really want to know more about you.

Did you had any love instrest in your life? And also what type of life partner you wanted? " Asked namjoon.

Jin rolled his eyes at namjoon's tactics. He really don't want to talk about himself.

" I never had a crush on someone. I had an Alfa in my life who wanted to marry me but ended up denying after knowing that I am infertile.

To be honest I never had the chance to think about anyone that way. Since my teenage I was busy working part-time jobs to get some money for us. " Said jin.

" Good or some alfa would have loose his life today " Said namjoon jin glared at him and said

" it wasn't funny. "

" I tried" replied namjoon.

" And u failed. Joking doesn't suit you. You are good when u behave your real self.

Now tell me about yourself ? Why don't you believe in love ? " Asked jin making namjoon smile fell.

He sighed and layed down putting his head on jin's lap and jin started playing with his hair.

Jin saw the hesitation on namjoon's face he said" it's fine if you don't want to talk about it. "

" You are my life partner you deserve to know everything about me. It's just there are some things I am not ready to tell you.

Namjoon took jin's hand.

My mother used to loved my father a lot. They had a love marriage, my grandpa wasn't really happy about it but after meeting my mom he was impressed by her inteligence and grace and accepted her.
Everything was good for few years but then my father started cheating on my mom. He barely used to come home, he never had any time for me or my mom.
My mom tried her best make this marriage successful but what she can do when my father told her that he fell out of love. He don't feel any connection towerds her.

My mom took her own life after few years of suffering. She couldn't hate or leave my father because of her unconditional love. She didn't even think about what will happen to me. How I will be lonely in this world without her.

I hate this love. Love maks people hopeless and weak. Love marriages aren't perfect as people make it seems."

Tears started to fall from namjoon's eyes as jin wiped them.