chapter - 27

Sorry for the short chapter

Three months later

Jimin and taehyung results were good, taehyung topped with highest grades. Jimin decided to to study music so yoongi choose the best university for him. Their relationship is getting stronger since that day.

Namjoon sometimes give taehyung some work to do since he say he get bored at home doing nothing.

Taehyung and jungkook, both have them fight sometimes like Tom and Jerry but also take care of each other. jungkook still don't go with taehyung for check ups but taehyung don't bring the topic anymore knowing how much jungkook hate hospital even though his gynecologist have different clinic away from the hospital. He is happy atleast jungkook is taking care of him and trying to prepare himself for their baby.

Today is a special day for him. Today is his baby shower. Namjoon told him that the royal family always celebrate this ritual in their old mansion.

He got to know that the mansion they're living in right now was made later for the younger generation by their grandparents.

They are now getting ready to go to their old mansion. Jin brought a new outfit for him since the ritual says he will have to wear a new outfit brought by the oldest omega of the family.

On the other side jin noticed how namjoon was quite today for some reason. He even asked him if he's feeling well. Namjoon replied saying he is just little bit stressed.

Jin,jimin and taehyung three of them were shocked seeing the old mansion, this mension is bigger than one they live in. But this one looks really old style.

Everything was ready inside the mansion, there were some people namjoon invited, all of them are their old family friends.
Everyone congratulate taehyung and jungkook.

They made taehyung and jungkook sit together in the stage which was beautifully decorated by flowers.

The was a elderly man tells namjoon that the eldest and head of the family should start giving his blessings.l

Namjoon smiled and was about to go to taehyung with his present when an elder person stopped him saying
" your uncle is still alive namjoon how can you start the ritual. After your grandpa and father, he should be the one to start this ritual. "

Namjoon looked at the person in disbelief. He only invited those families who were genuine friends of his grandma. He didn't expect this person to do this.

" He is not a part of our family if you don't remember. Don't want to be disrespectful but I won't tolerate if take that person's name infront of us in future. " Said yoongi glaring at the person. Then he looked at namjoon and and said "Hyung you can start. "

Namjoon smiled, he put his hand in taehyung's head and said " As the head of our family I welcome our youngest bloodline. I prey for his good health."

He then pull out some papers and give it to taehyung. Taehyung was confused, he opened the papers and widen his eyes. He looked at namjoon in disbelief.
The papers says that from now on he will have equal rights in jungkook's shares.

" Hyung this is..." Started taehyung but namjoon him stopped by saying
" this is my gift for you and you can't say no. "

Next jin came to taehyung and put his hand in head and said " as the head omega of our family I welcome our youngest bloodline. I prey for his good health. "

He then gave taehyung a box. Taehyung thanked him and keep it aside, he will open it later knowing how special the gift will be for him.

After yoongi and jimin give their gifts to taehyung everyone started giving their blessings along with gifts.

At last girl came with her grandfather and give taehyung a box and said " this is given by my sister she said she specially selected this fot your baby and told you to see it. "

Taehyung smiled and opened the box, his hands started shaking when he saw what was inside the box, tears started falling as the box fell from his hand.

Everyone widened their eyes when they saw baby clothes covered in red in the box.

In the royal family they don't buy clothes for unborn babies, it's a bad omen.

" I am so sorry for this, I didn't know anything about it. I will punish my granddaughter." Apologise the old man along with the girl.

A loud sob came from taehyung as he burried his face in jungkook's chest.

__________________

" Tae ? Get up you have to eat. " Jungkook tried to make taehyung sit up. Taehyung is lying down on the bed covering himself ever since he came back from their old mansion.

Taehyung got up remembering he have to eat something he can't stay empty stomach.

Jungkook's heart clenched seeing his puffy eyes. He felt guilty the girl who sent the gift was one of his one night stands. The girl proposed jungkook later but he rejected her maybe that's why she did all this.

" Jin hyung made your favourite dishes. Come on get freshen up and come downstairs. "

Taehyung nodded and entered the bathroom. Jungkook went to his closest and pull out some warm clothes for taehyung.

After their dinner jin came to their room to talk to taehyung. He took his gift and opened the box.

" This is a handmade sweater, I made it for my nephew. " Jin said making taehyung smiled taking the box.

" Thanks hyung. " Said taehyung hugging jin.

Taehyung put his hand on his stomach and tried to feel his baby's movement. Every night he do this. Other omega's at this stage could feel their baby kicking but taehyung's case it was different.

Taehyung was already tensed about this and what happened today made him more worried about his baby.

" Stop overthinking. " Jungkook's voice made him come out of his thoughts.

In these three months jungkook's behaviour changed a little bit. And he likes these changes.

Jungkook sat besides him and stared at his baby bump.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at this. Jungkook sometimes just stare at his baby bump without saying anything. Whenever he asked if he wants to touch it jungkook shook his head saying no.

" Did you feel any movement? " Asked jungkook making taehyung sigh. He shook his head saying no.

" The baby is probably too lazy to move." Jungkook tried to lighten up the mood.

" How dare you call our baby lazy ? " Said taehyung getting angry.

" Sorry I won't say it again. " Jungkook said and laid down spreading his arms for taehyung.

Taehyung glared at him for a moment then turned off the light. He burried his face in jungkook's neck inhaling his comforting scent.

Jungkook put his arms around taehyung and caressed his back.

__________________

" Did you took medicine for your fever ? " Asked namjoon as he checked jin's temparature.

" I did and I am feeling better now. " Jin said caressing namjoon's chest. The man is stressed out for few days and today all this. He wasn't feeling well since afternoon but he didn't tell him. He told him just now.

" Hmm. " Namjoon hummed as he started kissing jin's neck. He didn't know why he couldn't control himself even after knowing jin wasn't feeling well as if jin's acent suddenly became more stronger.

Jin didn't stopped him though. He felt like he was craving for namjoon's presence.

He moaned as namjoon bit his shoulder harshly. They both went to their bed and made love.

____________________

Author's note
bad news my mom broke her wrist now I have to do all the work for one month after coming back from my work.

But as I said before I will finish this story very soon so you will get more updates I just don't know if I will able to write long chapters like before.