Chapter 9, Run

Levi intervened, "Hanji stop." She turned around and gripped your collar even tighter. She yelled, "Levi stay out of it! How do you think it feels when I just gave a lecture and this bitch didn't listen to a single word?!" Levi tried to calm her, "Hanji put her down. Please, your acting erratically. Your tired, we all are" She gripped your collar even tighter, "Tell me I'm tired one more time Levi, I dare you!" She started to dig her elbow in your back, which made the grip around your neck stronger. You cried, "C-Captain!" Your throat was now closing, and your vision was going blurry. Levi yelled, "Put her down goddamnit!"

Hanji screamed back, "Don't tell me to do anything Levi!" Your vision finally went black, and you woke up a few hours later in a familiar room. You sat up and we're immediately pushed back on the bed. "Y/n your awake!" You saw Eren peering over you. He asked, "Do you remember what happened?" You did indeed remember. You nodded, "Yeah.." Blush creeped up on his face. "Thank you for standing up to Mikasa over me.. She's a scary girl, and I'm still a little bit shocked that you had the guts to do that"

You didn't reply. Eren said, "Hanji and Levi want to speak with you. I'm not sure what their going to say, but just keep your head up" You nodded in agreement and sat up. He blurted, "I don't know if you should be sitting-" You cut him off and rubbed your eyes, "I'm fine Eren, go get Hanji and Levi. I want this to be over with" He listened to your command and went to go get your two Captains. A few minutes later, Levi walked in the room and following him was Hanji.

Hanji sat down in the opposite corner of you, and Levi leaned up against a desk in the room, next to you. Hanji started, "Words can't describe how sorry I am y/n. I could have killed you if I held you like that any longer. Once you became unresponsive, it finally hit me on what I was doing. I'm sorry." Levi added, "I explained to Hanji that I'm the one that taught you that, and I was slightly impressed, yet it's not right. I know you kid. You could've gotten out of that by yourself, you didn't need me. You could've broken free from her grip, so why didn't you?" You looked down, "I just didn't want Captain Hanji to be more angry then she already was. I'm the one that should be sorry Captain. I'm sorry for not listening to your lecture, I can see why you got so angry with me. Please accept my apology"

Hanji stood up, "I do, dear." She held her arms out, wanting you to hug her. You wrapped your arms around her and whispered, "Thank you Captain Hanji." Hanji asked Levi, "Group hug?" Levi backed up, "No." You and Hanji giggled. You two let go of each other. Hanji whispered, "Eren was worried about you. I think he likes you back y/n!" Levi mumbled, "Eren? Really? That's the best you could do?" Hanji hit Levi on the arm, "Stop it. We'll leave you be now y/n. Get some rest for tomorrow, alright?"

You smiled, "Alright Captain. Goodnight!" Hanji flicked off the lights as Levi said, "Rest up, kid." Not even a minute later, Eren barged in the room with his pajamas on. He joyfully whispered, "Time to go to bed!" And crawled into bed beside you. Eren started to stroke you hair, and proceeded to ask, "Can I braid your hair?" You asked, "You know how to braid hair?" He laughed, "No, I just want to try" You tiredly said, "Okay, you can Eren." A few minutes in to him attempting to braid you hair, he asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" You flipped to face him, messing up the work on your hair. But he didn't seem to care.

You whispered, "I'd love to be your girlfriend" You kissed him on the lips and rested your head on his chest. Eren whispered, "You messed up my braid." You giggled and asked, "Did it really look like a braid?" Eren got defensive, and his voice became high pitched. "Of course it did! It was a good braid!" You laughed and whispered, "I believe you Eren" You closed you eyes and whispered, "Goodnight." He smiled, "Goodnight love."

You woke up the next morning to Eren yelling. "Y/n get up get up!" You groaned, "What is it Eren. The hell are you yelling for?" He tugged at you arm, harshly. "We're late! Training started 20 minutes ago!" You slowly sat up and yawned into your hand. Eren yelled, "There's no time for yawning. Hurry up y/n!" You rubbed your eyes slowly which seemed to add to Eren's frustration. He started, "You know what!" He picked you up by your waist and threw you over his shoulder. You asked, "Eren! What are you doing?!" He replied, "Getting you the hell outside so we don't get out asses beat!"