Chapter 15, Moon

You asked, "What were you two fighting about?" He answered, "It doesn't matter." You sat back down on the bench and patted the seat next to you. "Well, I couldn't find a splint, but I'll use this piece of cloth to make one." You gently lifted his arm, and you could see Eren was holding back his cries of pain. You placed his arm in the middle of the square cloth, and started to tie a knot at his shoulder. You handed him the ice pack as well. "We should probably get back outside, maybe you could be the bigger person and apologize to Jean?"

Eren looked down at the floor. "I'm not sure if that's possible.." You tilted your head in confusion, "What? Of course it is" Eren replied, "I knocked him out.." You rolled your eyes, "Let me go get another ice pack for him." You came back with another ice pack and said, "Come on, I want you to come outside with me and apologize." Eren sighed, "Fine." As you walked back outside together, everyone turned towards you and Eren. Jean shouted, "Look who it is! Eren!" Eren mumbled, "Oh.. Your up."

Jean smiled, "Ohhh you seem happy!" You held out the ice pack in your hand, "Eren told me that he knocked you out, here's this" Jean gave you a mocking smile as Eren held out his hand and said, "Jean, I'm sorry for knocking out. It's not my fault you're fucking weak." Jean took Eren's hand as if he were about shake it, but instead, he twisted Eren's arm behind his back and pushed him to the ground, causing Eren to land on top of his broken arm.

You shouted, "Bastard!" You full force kicked Jean in the groin, sending Jean to the ground alongside Eren. The only difference between the two, was that Jean wailed while Eren stayed silent. Eren slowly stood up as Hanji yelled, "I think it's about time we call it a day!" Nobody helped Jean, the crowd only walked back inside. You and Hitch hung out in your room until dinner. You asked, "Are you going to tell me what happened between Eren and Jean when I left?" Hitch said, "Jean claimed that you and Eren are uncomfortable around each other, and don't love one another. Eren got visibly upset and grabbed Jeans collar, telling him to mind his own business. That's when you walked out and Eren let go of him."

You asked, "They're both so hot headed. Why would Jean even say that in the first place?" Hitch replied, "He was looking for a reason to start a fight. Like always. It's time for dinner, come on" You yawned, "Sorry Hitch, I'm way to tired. I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow" You laid your head down on your pillow. Hitch crossed her arms, "I get it. It's been a long day for you. Good night y/n!" You whispered, "Goodnight Hitch . . ." You fell asleep immediately after you said that. Exhausted was an understatement for how you felt.

You woke up next to Eren that morning. You peered at the clock on the wall to see it was 6:55am. You woke Eren by poking his arm, "Eren, wake up. It's time for breakfast" He opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. He rubbed his eyes, "I'll be out in a bit love, thank you." You kissed the top of his head and walked out of your room. As you entered the dining hall. Hanji waved you down, "Y/nnn!" You sat down next to Hanji and asked, "What's for breakfast?" Like usual, Levi slid you a plate of food that didn't look to good. You smiled cheekily, "Thank you, Captain Levi"

Eren sat down next to you and shouted, "Yuck! Who the hell was on cooking duty today?!" You covered Eren's mouth, "Be quiet!" Once you took your hand off his mouth, he replied, "Sorry. But you should be on cooking duty every morning. Your food is so good." Everyone at the table nodded in agreement. You asked, "Really? I thought Hitch was the best cook" Connie shrugged, "Yeah she's good to. But I like your food better" Your face became flush as you looked down, "Thanks guys."

Eren asked, "What was your problem yesterday, Jean?" You whispered, "Let's please not start this back up." Jean finished chewing his food, "Just stating the obvious. You and y/n don't seem to really like each other." Eren leaned into you and laughed, "Is that why were married, Jean boy?" Just then, Mikasa yelled, her voice cracking. "I can't take it anymore!" Nobody noticed that she was crying because of how silent she was. You asked, "Can't take what Mikasa?" Tears fell from her eyes as she screamed, "Im pregnant!"