Chapter 13, Young

Eren replied, "Yeah I know," You all took your bowls and headed back to the table, fully preparing yourself for chaos. You you four sat down with your bowls, and Eren sat directly next to Jean. Jean asked, "Where the hell did you get rice from?" Connie added, "They have chicken too!" Hanji said, "Y/n made it for us." Jean asked, "Is there any left?" Eren took a bite of his food and said, "Sorry loser, this was the last of it" Jean snatched the chicken breast from Eren's bowl and took a massive bite. Eren yelled, "Jean! Give it back!" Jean snatched the bowl away while Eren was distracted and spit in the food.

Eren angrily asked, "You think that's gonna stop me from eating it?!" You said, "Hanji, keep this safe, I'll be back in a second." You quickly grabbed another pair of chopsticks and got back to the table before Eren and Jean got into a fist fight over a bit of food. Once you got back, Hanji gave you the bowl again. You stuck the second pair of chopsticks on your food and tapped Eren on the back. But he was to busy yelling at Jean. "Give me my goddamn food back horse face!" Jean yelled back, "I spit it it nasty ass! Why do you still want it?!" You pulled on Eren's shoulder, and he finally turned around, "Yeah?"

You pointed to your bowl of food that now had two pairs of chopsticks in it. "Look, we can share" He went from absolutely enraged to completely calm. He kissed you on the cheek and said, "Thank you love!" Hanji asked, "Is that seriously all it takes to calm him down?!" Levi said, "Leave it. Their all happy now." Connie said, "I'm not!" Levi rolled his eyes, "Shut up." Hanji added, "Yeah, can't you be like Mikasa and Armin? Look at them being quiet, even with no chicken." Armin gave you all a cheesy smile and a thumbs up, and Mikasa just looked annoyed.

Eren took your hand and stood up, "Y/n, your the most beautiful girl I know," The room went silent and everyone was staring at you two. You whispered, "Eren what are you doing?! Sit down!" He said, "I love you more then you could ever imagine," He started to get down on one knee and pull something out of his back pocket. Everyone in the room gasped. He opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring, "I want to be with you forever. I can't imagine growing old with someone else, nor do I want to. The story of our love is only at the beginning. You're the one I want to share the rest of my life with, y/n. Please, say you'll be my wife"

You immediately said, "...Yes!" He sprung up from his knee to kiss you. Everyone stood up and started to clap, cheering and yelling with joy. As you pulled away from the kiss Hanji came up to you and gave you a massive hug. She kept whispering, "You're getting married! You're getting married!" Everyone was still applauding. Jean jokingly yelled, "When's the wedding Eren?!" As if he had it planned. You knew that you were going to be the one to plan it. Eren replied, "Friday!" The applauding stopped. Hanji asked, "A-Are you kidding?" Eren responded, "What? Why would I be kidding?" Armin shouted, "Maybe cause that's in two days?!"

Eren replied, "Yeah? So?" Mikasa said, "Eren.. It usually takes people years to plan their wedding. What's the wedding color?" Eren muttered, "Black." Armin asked, "What in the world are we supposed to wear?" Eren said, "I bought matching outfits for the boys and girls last month." There was a collective, "WHAT?!" Eren continued, "Uhh Floch! And uhh, Hitch! Would you two be kind enough to put on one of the black outfits in my room? You'll be able to tell which one is womens, and which one is mens." They reluctantly agreed and headed to Eren's room. The scouts started to whisper among each other. They whispered things like, "I'm nervous to see this, look at the way Eren dresses himself. How bad is he going to dress us?"

Once Floch and Hitch came back, all of you were proven wrong. The outfits were simplistic, yet looked amazing. The mens outfit that Floch was wearing consisted of an all black tie, layered on top of a black button down shirt. For pants, it was just mens dress pants. Hitch's women's outfit was similar, but hers didn't have a tie, and instead of mens dress pants, she was wearing black mom jeans. Everyone in the room was super impressed. Hanji asked, "Eren, since when did you get style?" He shrugged, "I don't know. Does that mean you guys like it?" In unison, all of the scouts said, "Yeah!"