Orr You Just Suck At Fighting.🤭✅

Kianna☀️
"Kianna wake up!" Lexi said shaking me.

"What your really getting on my nerves right now." I said sitting up with my hair slowly falling out of its hair tie.

"Come on we gotta go Logan is waiting for us." She said.

"Who the fuck is Logan and where are we going." I was so confused.

"Just come on." She pulled me out of bed and into the bathroom and left. I got ready and put on ⬇️ this

 I got ready and put on ⬇️ this

"Ok I'm ready let's go." I said walking out towards the vans.

I saw Alex waving at some girl but before he could say anything Dariush pushed both of them out the way running towards the vans.

"Move shotgun." He said.

They shook there heads and started walking to the van.

"What are we even doing?" I asked Lexi.

"Do you ever listen? We're going canoeing, now come on before they leave us." She said.
We got in the back of the van and waited for Logan to get in the car.

"All right y'all the king is back." Dariush said getting in the car and sitting next to Alex.

"Who?" Lexi said looking at me confused I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright scoot over man. Move man my nuts is hot." Dariush said to Alex.

"Sorry." Alex said while scooting over.

"Dariush you needa leave that kid alone, no one cares that your little balls are hot." I said looking at the back of Dariush's head before he turned around to look at me.

"Relax ma." He said licking his lips.

"Eww don't ever call me that." I said.

"Hope y'all not afraid of sharks!" Logan said hitting the side of the van then getting in the drivers seat.

"Put y'all seat belt on. Cause my license is suspended."Logan said and started driving up the hill.

"Wait your license is suspended?" Dariush said

"Just a little bit."

"Wait what does that mean?"

"It means let's not get pulled over." Logan said and Dariush finally shut his mouth.

Once we got to the lake the lady was talking about some kid shit in the canoe while trying to shot the rapids, whatever that fucking means.

"What chu you mean ain't nobody scared of a little poo." Logan said.

"Who's nobody cause I don't fuck with shit." I said cause who's we.

"Wait A minute we here for canoeing? I thought we was motorboating." Dariush said and started making some noises.