I Woke Up In A New Bugatti🏎️✅

Kianna☀️
"That was the same alien from camp. I thought we killed that thing." Dariush asked us while we kept walking.

"I did too." I said stretching my back.

"If it came down with the capsule, that means it survived the heat of the atmospheric re-entry. Which means it must have tremendous cellular regeneration abilities." Alex explained to us, knowing damn well we had no clue what he was saying.

"English, Alex please." Zhenzhen said.

"It's like Wolverine."he said.

"Oh, well you should of just started with that." I said and we kept walking.

"Why the hell is it following us?" Gabriel asked.

"It's pissed about its dog. You ever watch Marley and Me or Beethoven? It's a primal bond it's out for revenge. Ask John Wick" Dariush told him.

"You're putting human motives on an alien life form. No it probably just had orders to kill Collins and anyone she came in contact with. We're just loose ends to this thing." Alex said

"Who tf is Collins?" I whispered to Gabriel.

"The lady from the spaceship." He said looking at me, I nodded my head and turned back to the original conversation.

"No, you know what, dog theory was better." Lexi said nodding her head.

"Who gives a frogs fat ass why? This ain't Comic-Con, bitches. All that matters is that it wants us dead. And we can't kill it." Zhenzhen said, that girl knows how to make a speech.

"She's right. We should just keep moving." Alex said.

"I'm done with your ideas. You were the one who thought to let Hannibal lecter out of his cell. Consider your leadership privileges revoked!" Dariush said to Alex.

"Sometimes you do the right thing and it doesn't work out. That doesn't mean it wasn't worth doing." Alex said calmly.

"Who the hell told you that?"

"My dad. Never knew what it meant until right now." Alex said.

"Look, why is it up to us to save humanity?" Dariush complained.

"What, do you think someone else should do it? Of course you do. The kid who's always had everything done for him. Maybe mommy and daddy can pay the alien to go away, buy him a new Mercedes-" before Gabriel could finish what he was saying Dariush head butted the shit out of him.

"Oh shit!" I said shocked.

"Hey! You don't know my family,dude." Dariush said and pushed Gabriel to the floor and they started fighting like little bitches.

"That's enough!" Zhenzhen said pulling them apart.

"I'm sorry but y'all fight w-." I was gonna say weird when Lexi put a hand on my mouth.

"Not the time Kianna." She said and moved her hand.

"You don't know me. My family has nothing!" Dariush said yelling.

"Oh yeah? Except for a car dealership and a mansion and a yacht!" Gabriel said.

"No, the dealership is gone. It's all gone. That's why they sent me to camp, man."

"It's just stuff." Gabriel said to him.

"Lexi, Lexi." I whispered to her.

"What, Kianna." She said back.

"I'm hungry." I said smiling at her and she just rolled her eyes and went back to watching Dariush and Gabriel argue.

"I don't know who I am without all that stuff. And they're taking my dad. He's going to jail." Dariush said while crying, I have never seen him cry and i lowkey felt bad.