Piece Of Shit Boost Mobile.🗑✅

Kianna☀️
We ran back to where we were supposed to be canoeing but everyone was gone.

"Everyone's gone! Wtf" I said getting pissed off.

"Assholes!" Dariush said, he was right for the first time.

"They probably got the emergency signal and went back to camp." Alex said panting.

"So? They could at least do a head count and make sure everyone is here." I said panicked.

BOOM!💥

"Oh shit."

We looked up and saw bright lights in the sky, they weren't pretty lights either.

"WHAT THE FU-!" Dariush yelled trying to get his phone on.

"Looks like explosions, in the upper atmosphere." Alex said being a smart ass.

"Call and have them send the van to pick you guys up." Gabriel said.

"I don't think those assholes would come back." I said to Gabriel.

"It's dead! I had 90% two seconds ago. Piece of shit boost mobile." Dariush said smacking his phone on his hand.

"Mines dead too" Alex and I said at the same time.

We heard distant whooshing sounds and the sky was turning a different color more like a reddish orange. Then something flew across the water almost splashing us.

"Oh shit, oh shit. This is not what I signed up for." Dariush said getting down.

"Oh my god, it's Independence Day." Gabriel said looking at us concerned.

"It's June, Gabriel! Oh wait, maybe North Korea's invaded! ZhenZhen call it off!" Dariush said.

"That's racist ass hat."I said walking over to him and smacked him on the back of his neck really hard.

"Oww damn ma!" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Stop calling me that!" I said rolling my eyes.

"We just need to wait here until the adults realize they left us and come back." Lexi said trying to calming them down.

"Oh, man! What if they never come back? I'm gonna die with you losers and two hotties?! I never even had sex before!" Opp big mistake buddy. Right when he said that I busted out laughing.

"Imma clear that up. I had sex...... I had sex before, I mean... I haven't had sex with two girls at once. That's what I mean." He said panicking.

"Just stop your making it worse for yourself." Gabriel said scratching him neck.

"I told you I had sex 'cause....." Dariush said to Alex.

"No." Was all Alex said slapping Dariush hand out of his face.

"I mean Lexi and Kianna we could change that, if you know what I mean." He said smirking.

"Eww over my dead body fucking perv." I said moving away from him.

"You need help bro" Lexi said shaking her head.

"All right look. We're not gonna die! It's probably just a forest fire. We gotta get going, bears out here can be crazy." Gabriel said fixing his hair.

"Whoa! Whoa! Okay, slow your roll. Did you just say bears? I don't do so well with bears, man I'm not trying to get DiCaprio'd up in here!" Dariush said once again being the only one that panics the most.

"Look dude no one does well with bears." I said to him rolling my eyes.

"Oh, whoa. Uh ask Werner Herzog. Grizzly man lived with those things for years, so go check that out."