Come At Me Bitch!🤺✅

Lexi🦋
Alex and I ran to the top of the building as fast as we could and once we were up there we saw how tall the thing was.

"Holy shit." I said looking up.

"Yeah that... that is pretty high." Alex said stuttering.

"Are you sure you got it, I could do it if you want me to." I said looking at him.

"Thanks but I gotta face my fears step by step or else I'll always be scared." He said and started to walk towards the tall thing and hold onto it.

"Ok you got this!" I said to him.

"Don't look down, don't look down." He said and just kept repeating himself as I watched him climb.

Zhenzhen🤐
I was climbing through the vents when I had to kick a vent cover but I kicked it to hard and fell to the ground landing on my back.

"Oww." I winced in pain, but quickly got up and shined my flashlight around my surroundings.

I seen a lot of dead scientists and blood everywhere shit was pretty bad. Until I found switches hopefully they were they right ones.

"Four,three,two,one." I repeated three times and pulled the switches down.

Kianna☀️
We were just waiting for Zhenzhen to turn the power back on.

"Yo can Zhenzhen hurry up I'm kinda slowly dying." Dariush said and right when he said that the power was back on.

"Shit, she actually got the power back on." Gabriel said smiling.

"Don't under estimate her." I said being proud of her.

"Good. Do you see the monitors at the back of the room? Are the control stations working?" The general asked us as we looked back to see what he was talking about.
Gabriel went back there to check and see if they were.

"Yeah. Yeah!" Gabriel said.

"The computers are working." I said.

"Excellent. Now insert the crypto-key." General told us. Gabriel put the key in and it made a little sound.

"I got it. I got it!" Gabriel shouted in excitement.

"Okay, did your friend move the dish yet?"

"Uh...No, I see him but he hasn't moved it yet." I said looking at the video.

"Then you have to wait before you launch Excalibur." General demanded.

"Shit." Dariush said while looking at the video footage of Alex and saw that the monster was heading towards them.

"Alex, Lexi!!" We started yelling for them.

"Activate the PA system." General told us and we did as we were told.

"Alex! Lexi!"

"Oh fuck I have to go out there." I said as my heart started to pound really fast.

"No!" Gabriel said grabbing my hand and pulling me into a hug so I wouldn't see what was going on.

"Behind you guys, look down." Dariush said into the mic.