OWW😣 ✅

Kianna☀️
I was still in this spaceship and it was getting boring cause I was by myself and I was starting to get worried for Lexi cause she's like a sister to me. I peeked my head out the doorway and saw nothing so I just sat back down.

Lexi🦋
"We gotta go! Come on." Gabriel said moving around trying to get out.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why are we leaving? This is an alien-proof hiding spot." Dariush said still panicking.

"We have to help them." I said to him.

"And die too? No thanks" Dariush said shaking his head.

"Their not gonna die ok? Kianna is not dying on my watch!! Now move." I said I know I kinda exploded cause what Dariush had said bothered me.

I crawled out from under the stairs and saw Gabriel and Dariush following behind, I dusted myself off and looked around before hearing metal rattling from behind us. OMG WHEN DOES IT END.

"Now what?" I whispered turning around.

"Ohh hell naw man.!" Dariush said looking at where the sound was coming from.

It was that stupid alien dog thing I thought we killed that thing this shit never ends.

"Oh, shit! Come on!" Gabriel said grabbing Dariush who grabbed me and the started running and I followed.

"Go, go." Dariush said pushing me in front of him.

Kianna☀️
I was still chilling in this boring ass spaceship until I heard running and people yelling.

"Speed your ass up, Lexi!" Dariush said making me laugh a little. I'm sorry I can't take certain things seriously.

"Go."

"Oh, shit get the door!" Gabriel yelled and was about to jump in.

"What?"

"Get the door! Get the door!" He yelled and this time he jumped into the ship and landed on my arm.

"Oww fuck man!" Before Gabriel could apologize Dariush and Lexi jumped in Lexi landing on Dariush lap and closed the door.

"Oh my fucking god!" Lexi said leaning back on Dariush out of breath.

"Lexi you look comfortable over there." I said smiling at her. She turned my way and hugged me while still sitting on Dariush's lap.

"Omg Kianna!"

"Ok the reunion is over where is it? You all see it?" Dariush asked us all.

"No I don't see it!" Gabriel said panting.

"I don't either." I said.

Then out of nowhere we saw Alex and ZhenZhen banging on the window and yelling.

"Oh! Shit!" Dariush said.
Alex was saying something but we couldn't hear him we just saw his mouth moving.

"Leave! The dog out there!" Dariush yelled. Alex was yelling some shit again but we still couldn't hear him.

"The dog is out there! Go." I said pointing at the glass.

Both of them slowly turned around and saw the dog coming towards them, but they quickly moved out the way and the alien dog smacked its head into the window which scared all of us.

"Where did they go?" Lexi asked sounding worried.

"Idk but we gotta let 'em in," I said trying to open the door.

"What?" Dariush said looking at me confused.

"Let them in." Gabriel said helping me try to open the door.