I Want This One Its Got A'Wakanda Forever' Sticker🚲✅

Kianna☀️
We all walked into the bike shed and stood around the bikes.

"Ight they gave us a code at registration it's, umm....669." Dariush said standing next to Lexi.

Gabriel bent down and picked up the lock and started turning the numbers trying to put the code in.

"Come on, man." Dariush said making him more nervous then he already was.

"Hurry up, dude. Come on. It's 669." Dariush rushed him again.

"Dariush relaxing your making him nervous." Lexi said putting her hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down, but that did nothing cause he just kept going.

"Dude, what are you talking about? I said 669."

"Come on, man. Dude hurry up! Just put it in there. What are you, dumb?" And that's when he crossed the line. Gabriel looked up at him

"I'm not dumb."

I glared at him and walked over to his dirty ass face.

"Say some shit again I dare you. I'll smack sum sense into your big ass head." I yelled at him.

"Ahhh, I'm scared" he said sarcastically. I couldn't take it anymore and was about to attack him but Lexi and Gabriel held me back.

"Kianna chill bro." Lexi said pulling me back into a corner.

"Here, Gabriel. Let me help you." ZhenZhen said and picked up the lock, unlocking it on her first try.

"I want this one, it's got a 'Wakanda Forever' sticker." Dariush said pointing at one of the bikes. I quickly walked up to the bikes and grabbed the one he wanted.

"You ain't getting shit. You can have the one with the Barbie stickers. Pussy." I took the bike and grabbed a helmet with it. Gabriel smiled at me and also grabbed a helmet.

Everyone else grabbed their bikes and helmets before it was time to go again. We all went outside the shed and got on our bikes. I looked around and saw everyone but Alex.

"Guys where's Alex?"

"He's right there." Lexi said pointing at him still in the shed.

"Hey... what's wrong?" Gabriel asked him.

"I can't go with you."he said looking down at his shoes.

"Why not?" Gabriel questioned him.

"I can't ride a bike. I never learned" Alex said.

"It's ok. You guys can go without me." He said.

"Cool, we out!" The asshole said.

"No. We got back down to your camp and everybody left you, how did that make you feel?" I said glaring at him.

"Wait isn't it your camp too?" Dariush asked looking at me confused.

"No tf I didn't even know this place existed." I said making a disgusted face.

"It's ok Alex we got you. Let's just change our clothes just in case that thing can smell good us." Lexi said

we all agreed and went our separate ways to find some clothes. Lexi and I went to some random cabin and started going through other peoples stuff I found some pretty nice things. I also decided to bring a backpack. I put on
my outfit and tied my shoes. This is my fit⬇️

 This is my fit⬇️