A Young Yoda Up In Here?👽✅

Kianna☀️
Slow down. Slow down." Dariush said and we all stopped running and we're hunched over trying to catch our breaths.

"What do you think these things are after?" Zhenzhen asked.

"Food maybe?" Lexi questioned.

"Or resources" I said.

"It's possible their planet went dry and they came to raid ours." Alex said catching his breath.

"What gives you that idea?" Dariush asked.

"Nothing it's the most common invasion movie plot."

"Maybe their here to find mates." I said laughing.

"That would explain the erotic rendezvous with Dariush earlier." Zhenzhen said.

"Hey, whoa. No. We're not gonna do all that, okay? That was strictly platonic."he said getting all defensive.

"But you liked it." I said smiling at him.

"Shut up no I didn't." He said pointing at me.

"Let's just head north, okay? To the desert." Lexi said. I was listening to them then I looked over at Gabriel and saw his eyes getting watery and he looked sad. I went over to him and looked up at him.

"You ok?" I asked, I know it's dumb to ask someone if their ok when their clearly sad. He shook his head no.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked him only for him to hear.

"Later?" He asked.

"Sure." I said to him and was about to tune back into the conversation till Gabriel put his hand on my shoulder catching my attention.

"Wassup." I asked him and he just pulled me into a hug I obviously hugged back because I felt bad and also my man that's not my man but is my man just hugged me and I wouldn't say no. I just let him hug me as long as he wanted, and once he let go he just rested his hand on my waist while we watched the others complain.

"He died. Okay, look if a bunch of bad-ass marines can't get that key 40 feet away without getting deep fried. What makes you think that we can get it 40 miles?" Dariush said trying to prove a point which he lowkey did but still.

"We have to. It's on us" Lexi said looking at him, he looked mad lost.

"Okay. I get you trying to get that key to JDL-" I was stopped by Lexi.

"It's JPL." She said laughing.

"Whatever JPL as fast as you can but can we please take at break." I said looking at all of them. I see Lexi looking at me and and Gabriel cause his hand was still on my waist.

"Okay. We're not going anywhere until we get some food. Maybe even some sleep if we can." Zhenzhen said while looking at all of us.

"All right, fine. What's up wit Chico?" Dariush asked and pointed at Gabriel who was looking everywhere but Dariush.

"None of your business Dariush, Gabriel you don't have to answer." I told him.

"No it's fine. It's my street." He said as tears ran down his face.

"Great! Can we go in your house? Alex said with excitement.

"It's my house,but... it's not my home." Gabriel said sniffing.

"I haven't been totally honest with you guys. I was in the mountains because... I was in juvie. And I escaped. So even if my mom is here, she's not gonna wanna see me." He said and sniffed some more as tears kept falling. Everyone just looked at him with a sad face.