Anybody In Here?🤨✅

Kianna☀️
After I poured the water on the door nob I put the water bottle back in my bag.

"Wait, you're not gonna seriously open that thing, are you?" Dariush said and he actually had a good point.

"There could be someone inside." Gabriel said.

"No, leave it be. All right? We don't know what this shit is." Dariush said touching the black stuff on the space shit then smelling it.

"If you don't know what it is maybe don't smell it."

"Eww." Lexi said under her breath.

"This is animal kingdom out here, bitches." Dariush said trying to act cool.

"Aye watch the bitch word now." I said and Lexi just nudged me in the arm and I gave her a look.

"My bad all right, survival of the fit-" before he could finish what he wanted to say, the door popped off and hit him in the back making him fly across the ground.

We just ignored him and walked towards the space shit.

"Hello. Is.... Is anyone in here?" Gabriel asked as we got closer to the ship.

"What if it's a alien?" I said looked at everyone but they just ignored me.

They kept getting closer and closer to the thing until the couldn't get any closer, I on the other hand kept my distance cause I'm not trying to get eaten first.

"Ahhhh!" Was all I heard from everyone as they saw a hand come out of the ship and it was dirty too.

The person stuck there head out while moaning in pain, it was a lady trying to get out of the ship cause she was probably hurt hinting that there was blood on her white wife beater.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Lexi said as we all went to grab her to help her get out without hurting her.

"I thought space was supposed to make you weightless?" The dummy said struggling, I just rolled my eyes probably for the 100th time ever since I got here.

We finally got the lady out but not so softly she hit the ground with a thud and screamed in pain.

"We're not in space, dude." Alex said shaking his head at Dariush.

The lady kept moaning, wheezing, and groaning in pain before she started talking. ZhenZhen lifted her head up slightly and put her thigh under her head.

"Where am I?"

"At Rim of the world Adventure Camp." I said not in a very exciting way.

"Near Big Bear." Alex blurred out.

"This is a Camp?" The lady asked confused.

"Yeah i mean, I was disappointed too, but..." Dariush said but before he could finish I smacked him in the chest not too hard tho.

"Coordinates are all wrong. Pasadena...Dr. Fielding." She said looking at Dariush out of all people.

"I'm sorry, but we're not near Pasadena right now." He said.

"JPL!" The lady yelled out of nowhere.

"JPL?" I asked confused.

"The Jet Propulsion Laboratory. It's part of NASA." Alex answered quickly.

"Try not to move as much, ok?" Gabriel said to her in a soft tone.

"The key!" The lady said in a panicked voice, she ripped something off her neck and started moving violently.

She grabbed Alex by his shirt sleeve and put the thing in his hand.

"Take it to JPL, Dr. Fielding. It has everything on it. Excalibur, everything. GO!" She said to Alex and let him go.