Oh crap this is from 1969!!🍾✅

Kianna☀️
Ever since Dariush got attacked we've been walking non stop, I felt bad for Dariush cause I know that shit gotta hurt and he has to walk. But Everyone was having their own conversations with each other.

"So about back there you wanna explain?" I said to Gabriel as he looked at me confused.

"By the way you look pretty hot with that scar." I said repeating what he said earlier.

"Oh...umm idk it just came out." He said scratching the back of his head.

"So you think I'm hot?" I said laughing.

"No." He said.

"Ouch."

"I think your beautiful." He said while blushing. I smiled at him and wrapped my hand around his arm and rested my head on him as well.

"I think your pretty good looking to." I said to him.

"Holy shit! Look it's JPL!" I said in excitement.

"What?" Lexi said.

"Whoa!"

"Let's go!" Zhenzhen yelled. And we all took off running. The building looked like it was about to fall at any given minute.

"Man, this place got hit hard." Gabriel said.

"The building is destroyed. Nobody can survive that." Dariush said still holding his stomach.

"He's still here. Dr. Fielding's stil here!" Zhenzhen said hearing Morse codes from the radio.

"This way!" Alex yelled and started running towards the building.

"If we get out of this alive, NASA's paying for my therapy." Dariush said.

"On god they are." I said.

We were now inside the building and looking around for Dr. Fielding.

"Oh, wow. They're testing plasma rockets. Those things burn hotter the the surface of the sun." Alex said.

"Look man all we have to do is give this key to Dr. Fielding and then you can look at all the need porn you want." Dariush said to Alex which was true cause I'm trying to get this over with.

"Dr. Fielding! Dr. Fielding!" Alex yelled while running around the place.

"We have the key, sir" I yelled.

"Dr. Fielding we have the key."

"Dr. Fielding!" Alex screamed.

Zhenzhen stopped and I stood behind her what we saw was crazy.

"Over here, guys." I said. They came towards us and saw what we were looking at it was Dr. Fielding dead body siting in a chair.

"No." Gabriel said and checked for a pulse but there was nothing.

"He's dead guys." He said looking at us in disappointment.

"But how" Lexi said. Just to see that his blood drops were dripping on the thing this whole time.

"Fuck!" I yelled mad about this whole thing.

"We've failed." Alex said.

"It's over." Dariush said walking off and us following him.

"I mean...let's be honest guys, who do we think we are?" Dariush said looking at all of us.

"Nerd." Alex said.

"Criminal." Said Gabriel.

" A mistake." I said looking down.

"Orphan." Said Zhenzhen.