When Does It Fucking End!?😭✅

Kianna☀️
That stupid fucking alien was back, it jumped on the front of the car blocking the way so we couldn't see.

"AHHHH!!" We we're all screaming and Zhenzhen was swerving and shit trying to get it off. That shit was head butting the window shields.

"Oh shit get it off!!" I yelled knowing if it did break the glass I'm dead for sure.

Then out of nowhere it punched the glass breaking it great timing. Zhenzhen and I just kept screaming.

"Wait!! It's on top of the roof!" Gabriel yelled while the monster ripped the roof with its claws now it was right in between us scratching stuff and also my face.

"Ahh fuck!!" I said grabbing my cheek seeing blood.

"Hang on!" Zhenzhen yelled. She started stepping on the gas as hard as she could and drove right into a bus stop making glass shatter everywhere.

"Oh shit where is it!" Dariush yelled seeing that we lost it. We all sighed in relief.

"It's gone. Gimmie some." Dariush said to Gabriel while hugging him.

"Whooo!" Alex yelled

"BROO my fucking fac-." Before I could finish what I was going to say the bitch was back and this time it jumped on the back of the car.

"Oh no!" Lexi screamed.

We just kept screaming from the top of our lungs while Zhenzhen was swerving the shit out of the car.

"Jump!" Zhenzhen screamed.

"What!" The boys yelled back.

"Fucking jump!!" I yelled back.

"Are you crazy?!." Gabriel asked but he didn't get a respond cause me and Zhenzhen jumped out of the car, hitting the ground with a thud and rolling a little.
Everyone else jumped and the car just kept going and it eventually drove off the bridge and landed on the monster.

"Way to go, Zhenzhen!" Alex said while still laying in the floor.

"Is everyone okay?" Gabriel asked while helping me up.

"Yeah, I think so." Lexi said.

We ran to the railing of the bridge and saw that the monster was crushed by the car.

"Guys. Guys! I don't have the key." Alex said panting towards us.

"Say you swear." I said looking up at the sky.

"What?"

"It's probably in the car. We need that key." Alex said.

"Ahh!" Dariush said turning around. We all turned around with him.

"Damn it. Damn it. Damn it." He said and started walking towards to car.

"Where are you going." Lexi said stopping him.

"To get the key." He said.

"No there's no way we can kill that thing, it's just gonna reanimate." Gabriel said to him.

"Yeah, but... but we need that key to finish this off." Dariush said.

"Your gonna die if you go down there." I said looking at him as if he was stupid.

"She's right, we'll go together." Alex said.

"So all six of us can die? It thought you supposed to be the smart one. It's my turn." Dariush said.

"Look man, did you know I was named after the ancient king of Persia, Dariush? Well, do you know who Dariush's greatest rival ever was, the only on to ever defeat him?" He said looking at Alex.

"Alexander the greatest." Alex responded.

"Yeah. I knew you'd know that. We'll look this time Dariush get to be the hero." He said putting his hand on Alex's shoulder.

"Good luck." Alex said.

Dariush started walking towards the car to get the key and something in me just couldn't let him go.

"Wait!" I said closing my eyes.

"What now."

"Let me go." I said walking towards Dariush.

"What? No are you crazy?"

"Are you crazy, what if something happens to you think about your family." I told him.

"What about your family." He said almost yelling at me.

"Spoiler alert I don't have a family, I have nothing to lose, you do." I told him.

"Well I'm still going." He said and started walking again.

"Fine just be careful." I told him and hugged him.

"I thought you hated me?" He said.

"Just shut up and go before I change my mind." I said while letting go of him.

He started walking towards the wreck as we all watched, scared for him.

"I can't watch tell me when it's over." I said and looked away and decided to clean the scar I got on my face.

"Come on!" Lexi said while biting her lip. All of a sudden we hear music.

"Did he get it?" I asked them.

"No." Gabriel said and walked towards me.

"So." He said sitting next to me on the floor.

"What." I said looking at him while putting a big bandaid on my cheek.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I wouldn't I be." I told him and put the trash back into my backpack.

"Cause you just told everyone that you don't have a family." He said.

"Oh, it's fine I'm not that sensitive about it so it's no biggie." I said to him smiling.

"Cool and umm by the way you look pretty hot with that scar." He said then made his eyes big realizing what he just said.

"What?" I said laughing at him as he got up and walked away and I followed.

"Nothing." He said his face being red as fuck.

"I got it!" We heard Dariush yell as he held up the key.

"Yeah! Yess!" We all cheered him on.

"I got the key." He repeated panting. But happiness didn't last very long because the monster was starting to move and everyone started yelling.

"Hey, behind you!" Lexi yelled while jumping up and down.

"What?" He yelled and the mister just kept getting closer to him.

"No! Dariush, behind you!" I yelled starting to get scared. But before he could see it the monster clawed him in the stomach making Dariush crouch over.

"Oh shit!" I yelled and started running towards him and everyone else followed.

"Come on Dariush, run."

We helped him get out of there and right away we started running until we were far enough from the wreck.

"Come on. You ok?" Gabriel asked.

"Does he look ok stupid?" Lexi said lashing out at him.

"That cut looks terrible." I said.

"I'm okay, I'm all right. Let's just get this key to JPL." He said still holding his stomach.