If I See A Clown On A Trycycle, Im Out🤡✅

Lexi🦋
Alex, Zhenzhen, Dariush, and I were walking into the police station with our flashlights. I was a bit nervous but I stayed next to Dariush.

"Hello? Officers?" Alex started yelling.

"Shh! What if people are in here?" Dariush said whispering to him.

"What do you mean, "shh"?" Alex said copying Dariush making me laugh a little.

"If I see a clown on a tricycle, I'm out." Dariush said. That scared me even more so I grabbed onto Dariush forearm and followed him around.

"Yeah, we should go back." I said regreting my choices of not listening to Kianna.

"No! We always move forward. Come on." Zhenzhen said leading us to another room.

"What? It's a warning." Dariush said going behind one of the computers and seeing a paper that has urgent written in red.

"What does it say?" I ask him looking over his shoulder.

"Nuclear weapon authorized for Los Angeles Basin. Europe destroyed. Asia...decimated." He day reading the paper.

"Primary directive locate alien power source. What?" Dariush said.

"What the fuck does that mean?!" I said.

"Idk but we need to hurry up and get out of here." Dariush said looking up from the paper and looking around.

"Where's Alex?" He asked.

"He's right ther- oh shit." I said thinking Alex was with us the whole time.

We left the paper where it was and went to go look for Alex. We eventually found Alex standing infront of a cell.

"Alex, you're not gonna believe what I just saw, man. It can't get any worse." Dariush said as we walked up to Alex looking at him. Alex looked behind us at the cell we turned around and there stood a white ass man.

"Oh, shit! What..." Dariush and I yelled.

"He wants me to let him go." Alex whispered to us.

"What, you- oh, no." I started to say but Dariush cut me off.

"No, that's not going to happen. Not today. Not at all." Dariush told the guy

"What's going on?" Zhenzhen said walking in with her flashlight still on.

"Oh, what? They just evacuate and leave me in here? So whatever it is up there can kill me?" The guys said looking around at us.

"They're aliens. And I suggest you keep your mouth closed when they get up in here, 'cause...when it..."Dariush said while putting his hand to his mouth. I just know if Kianna was here she would be laughing her ass off.

"What'd you do?"Zhenzhen asked him.

"I was trying to help. Yeah, it got a little crazy out there." The dude said.

"Look, Alex you can stay here and flirt with buffalo bill all day long. All right? But let's get rid of that Astro-key so someone can stop this thing." Dariush said while looking at Alex.

"So that keys gonna stop this thing? Come on man" The guy started talking again, his voice gives me chills.

"Dariush, it shouldn't be our job to decide who lives and who dies." I said to him.

"Yeah. But right now it is, Alex."

"The police obviously put him in here for a reason. All right, and I say... we respect their decision, and I'm black! And he's probably a diddler." Dariush said talking with his hands.