2. Boyfriend

(There might be cuss words in the story. If you are not comfortable, you can stop reading.)

Author pov-

"well let me get straight to the point... I am dating a guy, Kim seung han to be specific." Her mother said with a serious tone looking into her eyes. Y/n did not expect that and was surprised by the sudden information she got but not showing it on her face she stayed calm.

"Since?" She asked with an unbothered tone. Everything was making sense now, Her mother behaving different and happier when she got home from work, suddenly moving back to Korea, her being on her phone most of the time.

"Since 9 months... He is also my business partner. I hope you do accept him as I'm gonna marry him soon, he also has sons and we are gonna stay with them at their mansion after our wedding. Also, we will meet them tomorrow at a restaurant for dinner so be ready by 6 pm." Her mother said in one go but with the same serious tone. Y/n sighed deeply looking at her mother.

Y/n pov-

It felt more like she was ordering me and forcing it on me. I sighed knowing i can't ever change her decision and an argument will be of no use. "Do i even have an option?" I said in a disappointed tone. "No you don't. Now come, have the dinner and sleep on time. You have school tomorrow."

"I ate already you can have your dinner. Good night." I lied, well for now i have a more important work to do.... 'Kim seung han huh?'

I quickly went to my room, picking up my phone i dialled a number and kept the phone closer to my ear.

"Hello? Dave, i want all background information of Kim seung han."
"That famous CEO?"

"Yeah you got it right."
"Ok y/n. I will get the information and send it to you in 15 minutes"
"Sure, bye"

I hanged up the call and turned on my pc. After waiting for 20 minutes Dave finally sent the files. I opened the file and started reading the information. There was everything normal about him. "Ugh! He has seven sons!? just great!" I said to myself, sarcastically. I was too tired and after thinking about all that i see only one solution. Sleep. With that i fell asleep.

"Beep. Beep."

Other people wake up with the sounds of birds chirping and their boyfriend saying 'good morning love' but I woke up by the annoying sound of the alarm. Getting up from my bed lazily i went to have a calming shower.

Author pov-

After taking a shower y/n came out of the bathroom and got ready for the day. soon she had her breakfast and left for school. She was trying to avoid her mother as much as she can. So she left a note for her on the dining table.

When she reached her class she heard students talking
"So did you do the project?"
"Yeah it was easy for me you know? i completed it already."
That's when realisation hit her.

"SHIT! I HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE PROJECT!" She cursed herself underneath her breath. As soon as she did, she heard a chuckle behind her. Getting startled from the sudden voice near her, she flinched and looked at her back.

Y/n pov-

As i looked at my back, I saw a handsome boy smiling at me.
"Oh Hey! I'm cha eunwoo. Sorry for scaring you.. I'm new to this school, nice to meet you." He introduced himself with a polite smile looking directly in my eyes.

"H-hey! It's ok. I'm yang y/n, It's my 2nd day in this school. Nice to meet you too." As soon as i completed my introduction, the teacher entered the class. "Everyone settle down on your respective seats quickly, we have a new student here. Please come to the front and introduce yourself."

"Sure sir." Eunwoo went to the front and stood beside the teacher while we all were already sitting on our seats.

"Hello my name is cha eunwoo, I'm 16. I hope we get along well." Teacher smiled at him.

"You can go and sit beside jungkook. Jungkook please raise your hand."

I don't know why but the whole class quickly looked back. The guy sitting infront of me raised his hand and i could see frustration in his eyes.

'Ok so his name is jungkook... But why on earth was he glaring at me yesterday? I don't even know him.' i shrugged my thoughts and decided to focus on the lecture.

I was walking peacefully through the hallway which was not so crowded. But soon someone grabbed my arm and threw me onto the locker. I successfully maintained my balance before my head could bang on the locker.

Author pov-

clenching her fist and furiously turning around she was ready to punch whoever the human was. But soon her fist became loose, she still kept her angry expressions.

"What do you want jungkook?" She asked him directly not wanting any drama neither wanting to get involved in a fight with him.

Your pov-

"You took my seat." He said gritting his teeth. 'What on earth?'

"Are you even serious? You are trying to hit me just because i took 'your' seat? Was your name written on it or what?" I asked him furiously.

Till now some of the students present there started making video of us.

"Listen here girl, you don't know who i am-"

"I'm not even interested to know." I yelled at him furiously.

"I'm not playing around! The thing which is mine is only mine and we kims don't share anything with anyone!" He growled at me and i was somewhat scared inside for some reason but i didn't show it.

I don't want him to think I'm weak even if i am.

"Then have what is yours, i don't even want that seat anymore! Toxic ass." I whispered the last part to myself but loud enough for him to hear it.

Not giving a chance for him to say anything i stormed towards my next class. 'I don't even have an appetite now.'

After completing my class i kept some of my books in my locker and took the books needed for the project. Well teacher gave me one chance to finish it till tomorrow.

As i was going towards the main entrance, some girls came infront of me.

"How dare you disrespect jungkook oppa!?" She shouted looking at me from head to toe. 'Typical high school drama...' i sighed knowing i have to deal with it now.

"I can do whatever i want. If you are done then move to the side, i have a lot more to do other than dealing with your shits." I said with a tired voice showing no interest in whatever they were saying.

"You daughter of a bitch!" She was about to punch my face but i held her wrist. I looked here and there and saw hallway empty except the other girls who came with her.

I smirked to myself before kicking her leg and grabbing her hairs.

"Don't mess up with someone without knowing them." I said while gritting my teeth and soon smirked wide as i saw tears in her eyes.

"Weak." I scoffed. I pushed her head towards the wall carelessly and started walking towards the main entrance with my same unbothered expressions as if nothing happened.

"Today i also have to meet mom's so called boyfriend. What a great day it is." I sighed.

-To be continued-