7. First day at Kim's mansion

"..and anyway as i said she's probably dead, so let's go and give this good news to ms. Yang and appa."

I slowly tried to open my eyes at the familiarly annoying voice, but had to shut them tight because of the sharp lights. I groaned in annoyance.

"Shut up jimin and help me wake her up! We came here to wake her up, not to find every possible reasons to declare her dead! If you don't- oh you finally woke up."

Finally i opened my eyes and saw two figures standing near my bed. One had wide shoulders and the other one was shorter than the first. Ok i guess i know who they are.

After rubbing my eyes i could see two of my soon to be stepbrothers, whom people call Kim seokjin and Kim jimin, standing right next to my bed.

Before i could ask them anything, jimin said in a mocking tone "Good morning princess y/n" and rolled his eyes, "It would have been better if you didn't wake up till the rest of my life."

I really wanna pluck out his eyeballs.

"Well good for you i woke up, because anyway your life is short just like you and would have been even shorter if your dad and my mother got to know that i died when YOU came to wake me up."

"Ahem. It was not only him who came to wake you up. Anyways he didn't do anything to even help me wake you up. Instead he was giving theories of how you might have died." Jin said in a totally annoyed tone.

"Who died?" We all turned towards the door and saw a sleepy yoongi standing there, maybe even half asleep.

"Argh! Don't you all know what's privacy??" I yelled angrily.

Jimin turned towards me furiously, "Oh my dear sister! Don't you know we were all boys living here until you decided to come and invade OUR privacy?? So don't you dare talk about it in front of me! You asked for it so now deal with it!"

I scoffed at his words,"such a great way to start my day!"

Jimin opened his mouth to say something but stopped because jin started talking.

"Shut up! Y/n go and quickly get ready. We'll be having breakfast in 15 minutes now, ms. Yang and dad wants us all to eat together like a family. Yoongi you too!"

But yoongi already left i guess, because he is not standing at the door anymore- oh wait. He is still here but now lying right infront of my door. Great.

"Ok fine. I'll be downstairs in 10 minutes." I replied and made my way towards the bathroom.

------------/------------

"Good morning mom and mr. Kim" i forced a smile as i entered the dining room.

"Good morning y/n come and take the seat next to jungkook." Mr. Kim replied and my mother smiled at me.

Such a great day it is.

I sat where i was told to sit. I'm just gonna ignore him as though he does not exist. Yes.

"Good morning Little sister." Jungkook said, to my surprise, in a cheerful voice.

"Good morning?" I replied more like questioning myself whether it really is a good morning? Why is everyone weird in this house??

Right after that yoongi and jimin entered the dining room and that's when i realised everyone else is here, so they might have been waiting for me, yoongi and jimin.