27.

It was a commotion in the house.

"Hyung if you are not yet done sleeping, go do it in your bed!", Namjoon groaned, pushing the lump body of Yoongi out of his doorway.

"He apparently came to wake you up...", came Taehyung's voice from down the hallway.

Maids walking in and out of several doors.

Jin was in the kitchen, cooking because he was off from uni today.

"I am still telling you, don't send her alone.", Jungkook spat.

"You will regret it! She is a walking trouble.", said Jimin with wide eyes.

Jungkook turns to Jimin with the same wide eyes as his and nods, "Yeah, it is as if she is some magnet that attracts troublesome situations!" 

"Calm down, you both.", Jin flips the pancake.

Before he could continue talking, the double glass door of kitchen burst open. Namjoon and Taehyung were standing there and it was Namjoon who had pushed the door hard.

"Kim Namjoon! I swear if you break that door, you are done for life!", Jin picks up a butter knife and points it at Namjoon, threateningly.

"Yea, sorry, But!", Namjoon flashed a quick apologetic look, "I thought we were not going to uni today! a day to take rest as dad said!"

Jin shrugs, "Oh yes, and we are not."

"Y/n is, though. school.", scoffs Jungkook.

Jin shrugs again, "isn't it nice? you all should learn something from her."

He catches a glimpse of sleepy Yoongi behind Namjoon and Taehyung, his head slowly dropping downwards. Jin sighs and his eyes soften,

"Yoongles? go sit at the table, Jimin will bring you coffee."

Yoongi nods a little and walks away.

"What is the matter with hyung today? he seems more tired than any of us.", Jimin got Yoongi's mug from the second shelf.

Jin glances at the stairs before answering, "He was up most of the night, looking into the matter from yesterday. Dad told him to give this work to Taehyung because he does it the best, but Yoongi said he hadn't done anything yesterday whereas Taehyung was tired."

his lips form a small smile, "So he decided to do it himself."

Taehyung looks at Yoongi in awe through the glass that separated the kitchen from dining room.

"I owe him, then. I should make the coffee.", Taehyung chuckled.

"Hyung!", they turned their heads to see a straight face Hoseok standing in the kitchen doorway.

He held Y/n up like a teddy bear, his hands holding her waist firmly, her face towards the boys.

They burst with laughter at the sight of her face. She looked so frustrated, yet a pleading look in her eyes as she hung her head low at their laughter.

"She is getting ready to sneak out for...", Hoseok glances at her and scrunches his nose before continuing, "...school. I caught her as she was getting down the stairs."

"Put her down Hoseok.", Jin puts his apron away and smiles.

"Yeah, put me down you jerk!", Y/n tries kicking at Hoseok, but he dodges.

"He gave her permission to go to school. Alone.", Taehyung says, emphasizing the 'alone'.

Hoseok looks at Jin for confirmation. "Yeah, now put her down.", Jin said, now readying the breakfast plate for Y/n.